172: Stray Kids: Chanlix - Pt. 2

Felix pouts as him and Chan walk out of the small restaurant. Chan chuckles to himself, wrapping an arm around the other. The younger was pouting because he failed to beat Chan while fighting to pay. Curse the elder and his working out habits.

"What do you want to do now, sweetheart?" Chan asks, changing the topic so they could stop their pointless walking. He didn't want to accidentally head in the wrong direction.

"Hm, well, the sun should be going down soon. Can we find somewhere private? I just want to be with you," Felix shyly blushes, cuddles and kisses in his thoughts.

"How about we find a hotel somewhere? Cuddle for a few and then explore a different part of the city at night. We haven't done that before. Hyunjin suggested it to me a few weeks ago."

Felix nods, already pulling out his phone to look. "That sounds great! I've been wanting to see the city at night. The last time I did was with Changbin, but it didn't last as long as I wanted it to."

The two continue their journey, calling a car to drive them a ways away. Somewhere new, where they could explore without a major disruption from traffic or night-goers. They sign into their hotel, Felix dragging the elder to the elevators. He wanted to finally have private and peaceful time with his boyfriend. Even if they were alone at the dorm, they had to go through the teasing and accidental walk-ins.

Chan swipes the card, it unlocking and letting the two in. Felix bounces inside, setting his small bag on the couch. "It's so nice! The windows are huge. Look how high we're up! It's beautiful..."

He doesn't receive a verbal response. Instead, he feels a hand on his waist and lips on his neck. The kisses trail down, hitting his shoulder and rolling around to his collarbone. The hot breath sweeping over his skin relaxes his tense muscles, pulling him into a lustful haze. Chan's hand slides underneath the younger's shirt, rubbing the hip bone with his thumb pad. Felix reaches back, curling his arm around the elder's head. He slips his fingers through his hair, feeling how soft it was. Their soft breaths are the only thing ringing through the room.

-

Felix's eyes sparkle once they make it outside, seeing the faint shine of the stars. Of course, they couldn't see everything since the light pollution was there, but it was enough. Though it was a lukewarm night, Chan insisted that they wear sweatshirts. They couldn't afford getting sick, and the wind was still a thing.

"Channie, I love you."

Felix turns around to face the elder, tears building behind his eyes. He didn't understand why he was so sensitive at the moment, but he couldn't change it.

Chan pouts at the tears, pulling his lover into a hug. He kisses the top of his head, nuzzling his face in Lix's hair right after.

"I love you, too, little one. Don't cry. I'm here."

How was this?•