74: Stray Kids: Chanlix

Chan wakes up in the morning, shivering from the blanket being taken from him. He rubs his eyes as he sits up, looking over toward Felix. His eyes widen when he notices the younger trembling, but sweating at the same time.

The brunette turns on the bedside lamp, climbing off and going around to Felix's side. Placing the back of his hand on his forehead, his eyes soften when he realizes that the small Aussie had a fever.

"Ch-Channie?"

"Yes, peach?" He whispers, careful not to be too loud.

"I-I feel sick," he whimpers, curling in on himself and pull the blanket closer to him chest.

"I know lovely, you have a fever."

"I'm gonna puke, hyung," he whines, feeling his stomach swirl around inside.

"I'll go grab a trashcan. Do you want water or anything? Soup?" Chan brushes some hair out of his face, looking at him with worry.

"Water's all, please," the youngest requests, clenching his eyes shut.

Chan nods, kissing his forehead and walking to the kitchen for the water. He'd grab the bathroom trashcan on the way back.

The pink-haired Aussie continues to sweat, feeling exhausted yet he couldn't get himself back to sleep. He felt absolutely wretched; his stomach ached, a headache was growing, and he was just worn out despite it being morning. His limbs felt weak to the point where he couldn't lift a finger.

"Lixie baby, here's your water. I brought you a straw just in case," Chan kneels next to him, hoping he could at least open his eyes.

But he didn't. Instead, he groaned, shaking his head slightly to tell his boyfriend that he didn't want it now.

"Lix, you gotta get some water in you. You'll get dehydrated and you'll feel even worse," he continued on, but the younger just laid there.

Chan sighs, "alright baby, maybe later then. I'll be right okay? There's a trashcan right here if you need it. I'll be a minute."

The elder speed walks to the bathroom, grabbing a small washcloth and wetting it with hot water. He squeezed some water out before going back to his sick lover.

"I'm gonna put this warm cloth on your head, baby," he says, not wanting to confuse him.

Felix sighs at the warmth, his senses coming along with it. Gradually, he finally asks for the water and Chan helps him drink it.

Throughout the day, Chan ran back and forth through the house. He made sure to call into work, not wanting to leave Felix by himself.

The brunette had made some soup, and Felix took it in easily. Unfortunately, he threw it up half an hour later. Chan made sure to wash his face up after that.

Half of the time, the younger was sleeping, thankfully. Chan made sure to keep the volume on the tv down when he was asleep so he could hear him call and/or not wake him.

The next day, the boy was feeling much better, but was still aching. He made sure to thank Chan every chance he got. He couldn't thank him enough, in his opinion though. He was with him day and night, right by his side.

He continued asking himself how he got so lucky to find the perfect man.

How was this?•