155: Stray Kids: Binchan <3

Chan runs around the house, dropping streamers along the way. He only had fifteen minutes. Changbin was on his way home.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck! Stupid alarm. Never goes off when I actually need it," Chan mutters to himself, his face flushed with exhaustion.

He drags a chair over to the ceiling fan, throwing pink streamers over it. He was decorating for Valentine's day. Which was today. And Changbin was almost home. And Chan just woke up.

"Confetti- where the fuck is it? Ah- okay, pink and red hearts, go!" He throws the confetti all over the floor, watching them flutter their way down. "Okay, what else? Candy! And flowers. They're in the fridge."

Chan slips over to the refrigerator, opening it to find the flowers. To his surprise, they were okay. Beautifully glowing. He thought since everything else was going wrong, they'd be dead. This have him hope.

He grabs the flowers and shuffles in the cupboard for a vase. They had a pretty purple one that a bit small, but it'd do.

The chocolates were hidden in the back of the cupboard because he had bought them days prior. Thank god he did that.

"Okay, petals. Chocolate. Bed. Gotta make it sexy and cute. How? I don't know, but we're doing it." He continuously mumbles, trying to reassure himself that it would be okay.

He makes the bed, sprinkling confetti over the cover. He places chocolate by the pillows.

"Why does this look like a fucking hotel? You know what? It's fine. It's fine. Okay, petals. Fuck, this is going to be so much to clean."

He makes a rose petal pathway to the bedroom for later. It was Valentine's day and he was feeling lucky. Who wouldn't when their boyfriend is THE Seo Changbin? Exactly.

"Okay. Okay, done? Maybe. Extra chocolate can go into this weird shaped bowl that Jisung made us. It's creepy, but it's fine. Um, hm. Dimmed lights, check. Confetti, check. Flowers, check. Candy, check. Music? It's our thing. Okay, music."

Chan grabs his speaker and places it in the living room where everything was either pink or red. The touch of purple was the vase and couch pillows.

"Sexy music? Romantic music? Taylor Swift? She's romantic when she wants to be. Older music? Our music? Ew, no. Oh! Seungmin's cover. That's perfect, but what else? Twice! That's perfect. Twice is good."

A door opening sends shockwaves through Chan's skin. He runs to the bedroom, looking around awkwardly as if asking, 'what the fuck do I do?'

"Channie?" Changbin calls. He looks around the kitchen, noticing a slight disaster and small pieces of confetti on the floor.

He walks to the living room, his eyes widening when he sees what tornado hit. The love tornado. Cute. A small smile slowly appears on his face and he continues to look for his boyfriend.

He then hears a thud and immediately heads toward the bedroom. He knocks once, hearing a tiny, "come in."

As Changbin opens the door, Chan is sitting on the bed prettily. His hands are cupped in his lap, his head is shyly leaned forward, and his legs are tucked underneath him.

"Happy Valentine's day," the elder grins, opening his hands to reveal a simple chocolate heart.

Changbin giggles, moving forward to grasp Chan's chin. "You are so adorable, you know that?" He pecks his lips three times before embracing him. "Happy Valentine's day."

How was this?
Happy late Valentine's day