37: Day6: Dowoon

"Okay, start from the top again. One of my cords slipped," Younghyun says, though his voice sounded like it was underwater.

The synth starts off along with Jae's voice. It seemed to be fading away from my hearing. I start to play my part, hitting pedal of the base as the song continued on but soon, my arms fell weak and my head dropped slowly. I could feel my body swish forward but my mind was so gone that I couldn't comprehend anything.

Abruptly there was a muffled crash and all the sounds of instruments stopped and were replaced by people's voices.

"Dowoon? Dowoon, hey, wake up," a light voice said, having me open my eyes. "Are you okay?"

Younghyun, Jae, and Wonpil we're all surrounding me as Sungjin hyung was no where in my view.

"What happened?" Younghyun questioned, helping me sit up.

Jae started to pick up the pieces of my drum set off of the floor and made sure they weren't broken.

"I-I... I just fell asleep, I guess," I exhaustedly spoke, my body slouching horridly.

They all looked at one another, confused at how I could fall asleep directly on top of my drums.

"When was the last time you slept?" Pillie asks.

"L-last night..." I lie, it felt bad but I didn't want to upset them.

"Don't lie to me, Yoon Dowoon," Wonpil said with a stern voice.

"I don't know, okay? I don't know when I slept last."

"Woonie, why didn't you say something? We could've done something to help you."

"I didn't realize how bad it actually was until now."

"Sleeping is a necessity in life, Dowoon," Sungjin interrupted while carrying something in his hand. "This is partially my fault because I knew you did this. I knew you didn't sleep that much and I should've stopped it from the beginning but I didn't." He handed me a water bottle and a white pill, "it's a headache pill. Now come on, I'm taking you back to the dorm."

"But what about practice? I-"

"You are more important than practice. You've got the song down anyway," he argued and I stayed quiet, due to knowing he was right.

He led me right out of the practice room, our sound director stopping us. We told him what happened and he sighed but waved us off.

"Sungjin, I'll come with you," Wonpil suddenly popped up behind us, "I'll take care of Dowoon."

Sungjin led us to his car and drove us back to the apartment, "go to bed. If he tries to resist, Wonpil, don't be afraid to lock him in the room or hold him down."

•How was this?
I was originally making a Dopil book (Baby, It's Okay) when I wrote this, but I have no motivation to write that anymore so here's this so my writing doesn't go to waste•