A/N SKZ

Recently, I've watched old videos of Stray Kids. I started watching them because I had watched the You Can Stay video that was uploaded today. I cried a lot, and I don't really don't know why. I thinks it's the fact that they've all worked so hard, and we all know they're going through a bit of a hard time. We all hope Jisung gets better with his anxiety. I really do love these boys.

I just watched their Honey-Tips videos from 2018. All of them had fun aspects to it, but the one with Jisung and Felix actually made me feel really happy. It's episode 4 of the Honey-Tips.

They talk about the slump they've felt and how to deal with it. Jisung really brought in a few aspects that I've never really thought about. He really knew what he was saying, and the calm aura in the video helped as well.

What he says he does (the writing down his feelings) is what I do, but he does it differently. While I just write my feelings out in another characters point of view, he writes it out how it is. Not in a lyrical way. Just how he feels and how he has felt throughout that day.

The separate chapters I've made in this book have been a few examples of how I deal with my emotions. The 'Stray Kids: Jisung' ones. I only write it out in his point of view because I feel like I connect with him the most. It sounds weird when I say it, but I really think that he's spoken about things about himself that I feel as well. He does things that I do. It really sounds weird, but that's just how it is.

I had the sudden urge to speak about this certain video because I thought maybe it could help some of you. Just listen to what he's saying, and try out some of their tips. In all honesty, I've been feeling down lately. This video has really helped me with it.

I hope it helps you too (: