96: Stray Kids: Changlix & Minsung

"Bro, imagine being gay," Jisung laughs, rolling off his bed and landing with an 'oof.'

"Dude, imagine having a boyfriend," Felix snorts, laying on his stomach and staring down at his best friend.

Jisung groans loudly, "I wish. If only Minho could read minds."

"Broooo, this sucks. I want a boyfriend," the blonde whines, digging his head into the comforter of the bed.

"Imagine liking someone shorter than you who says he's dark, but is actually a bunny."

"Imagine liking someone who doesn't even notice your presence."

"Yeah, imagine that. Can't relate at all."

The boys sit in silence until Felix's phone buzzes.

"Vibrate vibrate."

The younger laughs, "shut up- OH MY GOD JISUNG!" He sits up quickly, smile disappearing from his face.

"What? What's wrong?" The brunette quickly stands and sits next to his friend, looking at his phone.

"Changbin followed me on Insta," he says excitedly, unsure of how the older knew his account.

"But-" Jisung's phone dinged just then, and he scrambled to get it off of the floor. "Oh wow, that's nice. Minho followed me, too."

"Jisung, I swear. What if they're spying on us?" Both boys' head shoot to the windows, noticing the curtains being open.

Jisung stands slowly, shutting them and putting his hands on his hips, "I swear, if this is some prank, I'm going to kill them."

"I-" Their phones dinged at the same time, making silence overcome them.

They peeled at each other's phones, making eye contact with one another.

"From him?"

"Yeah, you?"

"Yeah."

"Changbin's message says, 'Hey Felix, I was wondering if you'd like to go on a date sometime?'"

"Minho's message says, 'Hey, wanna grab some coffee after school Monday?'"

"How does he even know who I am?" Jisung questions, knowing the older has never spared him a glance. Well, of his knowledge.

"What are you going to say?" Lix questions, already typing out a response to his own lover boy.

"I don't know. Yes, probably. I mean, we were both literally just complaining about this. I'm not going to give up this chance because I think he might be stalking me. He stalks, he talks."

"What?"

"I don't know, I just came up with it."

"...okay. Well, I told Changbin, 'Hey, yeah I'd love to go on a date with you.' How does that sound?"

"Sounds like you're in love."

Felix gags, "I am not."

"Are too."

"Says you."

"That rhymed."

"Shut up."

"Okay anyway," Jisung begins again, "what should I say? Saying, 'yeah, sure' seems a little rude, like I don't want to, and saying, 'I'd love to' seems too much. So what do I say?"

"Uhhh, I don't know, ask your mom."

Jisung swats the back of Lix's head, "don't be an idiot. What should I say?"

"Here, gimme," Felix makes grabby hands to the other's phone.

"How about, 'yeah sounds great, smiley face,' but colon and parenthesis?"

Sung nods, "perfect."

...

"Felix?"

"Yes?"

"Did this really just happen?"

"No, you're dreaming."

"Shut up, loser."

"Don't ask stupid questions then."

"I was just making sure!"

How was this?
I know it's not developed all the way, but I was super lazy and only felt like writing out the concept instead of the details to go along•