17: Stray Kids: Minsung

Jisung's POV:

As everyone begins talking all at once, clapping about something from a recent goal we had reached, I casually slip my around Minho's shoulder. We both listen to what the others have to say, focusing our eyes on a chair in front of us and nodding alone.

I fix my gaze onto Minho, trying to get his attention while trying not to be obvious to the camera. I make a comment about something I heard from one of the five boys behind me. Minho doesn't look at me, just shakes his head and looks behind me to talk to Changbin.

We all laugh about something Jeongin says while Minho rubs his face in his hands, a grin appearing. I laugh, hugging his body close to me. My hand ends on his shoulder so I leave it there.

That is, until he pushes it off.

My smile slowly fades and I look down, trying to make it seem as if I was listening to the other's statements. Nodding my head, I pull my arm back towards my own side instead of having it floating behind the older.

Biting my lip, I make eye contact with the camera, still nodding in agreement to someone's speech. I look down into the corner of my eye to see where Minho was looking but quickly tore my gaze away.

Minho sat up more, leaning forward as if trying to stretch his legs. I look over towards him fully and he does the same to me. I could feel his uncaring gaze so I just looking to my right, trying to listen in.

A smile hadn't appeared on my face since I had my arm around him. My heart ached as I tried to think of something that I did wrong.

Was I too clingy? Was I annoying? The possibilities of those questions being high in percentage scared me and further more dug my anxious brain into the dirt.

I stared into space, not noticing anything anymore. It wasn't until Minho wrapped his arm around me that I snapped out of it, my daydreaming only going on for less than 30 seconds. Minho was discreet about it so I tried hiding my giddy smile by pulling my lips into a thin line and puffing my cheeks out a bit.

Minho began talking and I rolled back my shoulders, getting comfortable in the position. I looked up towards Changbin, stretching my neck, and I could feel Minho's gaze on me.

Soon after, the Vlive ended and everyone began heading towards their own rooms or the bathroom to get ready to sleep. We were all tired so we really needed our rest.

As I tried walking towards my room, I was pulled back into the kitchen where the light was off.

"Sungie, are you okay?" Minho questions, fixing his white beanie a bit.

"Mhm, I'm just tired. Been working late on lyrics," I respond, not letting him know that he was the reason I had even begun to work harder on lyrics.

"Okay. Wanna sleep in my bed?" He asks and I immediately nod my head, loving the past few nights that I've spent in that bed.

I felt as though it was way more comfortable than my own bed but it was probably because Minho was with me, holding me tightly.

•How was this?•