84: Ateez: Woohwa [Platonic]

Wooyoung gags harshly in the night, leaning over his bed to aim into the trashcan. His stomach was anything but settled. He waits there, feeling the nausea move throughout his body.

San was laying next to him, sleeping and unbothered by what was happening.

A singer tear trails down his flushed cheek, forced out by the pain his body was in. Then finally, after what seemed like forever, he was able to let it out.

When he was finished, he stood shakily on his legs, stepping lightly into the hallway. All you could hear were his tiny footsteps down the corridor until they finally reached Seonghwa's and Hongjoong's shared bedroom.

He knocks on the door, feeling shy when coming to then. Opening it, his bare feet patter across the wood. He reaches out to Seonghwa, slightly shaking him.

The elder groans, reaching up to rub his eyes and turn on a lamp.

"What's wrong, Woo?" He questions, his voice undeniably deep from sleep.

"Mom, I threw up," the kid says, having a bit of a smile in his voice before getting another sharp pain in his stomach that made him bend slightly while grasping it.

"Don't call me that. Did you actually?"

The boy nods, a slight pout against his mouth.

"Alright. Is San still in there?"

"Yeah, he didn't wake up."

"Okay. Go to the bathroom and rinse your mouth if you don't feel well enough to brush. Is the trashcan still in there too?"

He nods again.

"I'll go throw that outside and clean it out tomorrow. Or... I'll just throw it away and get a new one. Anyway, go do that," Hwa says before sitting up and getting out of his bed.

"Thank you," Wooyoung whispers, giving a small side hug to the elder because running off to the bathroom.

"Always."

How was this?•