175: Stray Kids: Binchan

"I'm so stressed out right now," Chan whispers, his left hand placed on his chest, feeling his heart pound behind the skin.

Changbin looks up from where Chan came in, pausing his game to give his full attention. He frowns, patting his lap. Chan submits, just needing the warmth and comfort his boyfriend would bring him.

The elder curls up, hiding his face in Changbin's neck. The other wraps his arms around his lover, holding him, protecting him from the rest of the world.

"Do you want to talk about it, my love?"

"It's... everything is falling apart. It feels that way, at least. School is coming up so fast. My best friend is leaving me in a few days to leave for college. My other best friend is giving really mixed signals about whether or not they even care about me. My parents are stressing about me buying books and doing fucking laundry. I don't even know. I just need to hide. I don't want to be here. I want to hide. Please, hide me."

Changbin tightens his grip, kissing the side of Chan's head. "It's going to be okay. Forget everything for now, or don't. Cry about it, if you need to. I'm here for you, kangaroo."

"Thanks, Bin. I'm so scared, and I don't know why. Why do I feel like this? I've never been so stressed over school before."

"It's not only school. Life is changing for the both of us. Our friends are leaving and we don't know when we're going to see them again. It's okay to feel sad and stressed about it. More so when your parents are adding fuel to the fire. You need to relax for now, distract yourself. Do you want to watch a movie? Go to the gym? Go swimming?"

"No. Can I just stay here? I know you're gaming, but... please?"

"Of course. If you want to take a little nap, you can. I'll be here the entire time," Changbin whispers, leaning his head on Chan's.

The elder nods, closing his eyes. Changbin's hand trails up the other's back, slowly putting the boy to sleep. So much stress for just one person. It really kills you sometimes.

How was this?
I am so stressed out :(•