150: Stray Kids: Minho

Minho lies in his bed, crying from another nightmare. He'd been suffering from them for weeks on end. They'd leave him shaking and bawling his eyes out.

There's suddenly a hand on his shoulder, scaring the life out of him.

"It's me, it's just me. Channie hyung. Don't worry," the elder reassures, rubbing Minho's arm gently to soothe him.

Minho wipes his eyes before sitting up, avoiding his hyung's eyes. It wasn't until Chan took his chin that he looked at him. The elder held up a small dream catcher, black and white. It had three feathers hanging off of the bottom.

"Everyone brought you something," he nods his head to everyone standing in the doorway. "This dreamcatcher will protect you from nightmares."

Felix comes forward, holding a small pan of already cut out brownies. "All yours, hyungie," the small one grins, setting it down on the nightstand.

Jisung comes forward, picking up Minho's hand. He sets an acorn in it. "I picked the biggest one for you."

Jeongin waddles up, placing a teddy bear right next to Minho. "Mr.Teddy will be with you. Sweet dreams."

Seungmin gasps out, landing a watermelon on Minho's bed. "Can you cut it for me?"

Minho laughs, nodding.

Changbin sits on the bed, handing Minho a boiled egg. He pets Minho's hair. "Please eat well."

Finally, Hyunjin shyly comes forward. He holds up a painting of three animals. "I hope you like my drawing."

Minho grins, setting it on his nightstand next to the brownies. "Thank you guys."

"Of course. We hate hearing you cry at night. You always look so tired. If you want, one of us can always sleep with you. Maybe that'll help," Jisung shrugs, genuine pity in his eyes.

"I think I'd rather have all of you with me, if that's okay."

Saying nothing more, everyone leaves the room and then comes back with their pillows and blankets. Changbin, Hyunjin, and Seungmin play fight on the floor before cuddling up. Felix and Jisung climb into the bed, squishing their warm bodies against their hyung.

Chan leans over Minho, kissing his forehead. He lays right next to the bed, grabbing Minho's hand.

"I'll be right here, okay?"

How was this?
That art isn't mine. The credit goes to @ delacoury on Instagram. I did get permission to use their concept 🥰 Go give them some love!•