10: Stray Kids: Changjin

Hyunjin's POV:

I laugh while pushing myself to go faster on my skateboard. Changbin is sitting over by the speaker, blasting Day6 and Got7 songs. The wind picks up, sending a cool breeze through my thin shirt.

I can hear the sound of the wheels sliding over the concrete. It makes a hard, raspy sound since the ground wasn't very smooth.

My body moves, rolling with the direction. I listen to the music, singing and rapping with it. My hair whips around, being pushed different ways by the winds.

The other members had stayed home, resting, while Changbin and I decided to get some fresh air. Plus, it was nice to spend time with him without having a camera around us all the time. It gave us freedom.

Suddenly, my front wheels get caught in a crack that I hadn't seen before and my body flies forward. I land with an 'oof' on my shoulder before hearing Changbin yell my name.

"Oh my god, Hyunnie, are you okay?" He questions, crouching next to me.

I burst out laughing, thinking about how stupid I was. Rolling on the ground, my head starts to ache from so much pressure built up.

"Yeah, I'm good Binnie."

He stands up, setting an arm out for me to grab, "be more careful, dumbass," he chuckles.

"Yeah, yeah, I know. I didn't see the crack. It's not my fault," I defend , wiping the dirt off of my ass and picking up my board.

"Maybe you should pay attention and watch where you're going," he mocks, sliding an arm around my waist.

•How was this?•