100: Stray Kids: Minsung

Where is Minho?

Jisung was trembling, in dire need of his boyfriend whom was his safe space. He had been his safe space for quite awhile, and god, he needed him right now.

He searched the house, going through the rooms only to be filled with anxiety when it was empty. His walking had turned into sprinting, messily making his way up the stairs.

He saw Minho's office door shut, making him feel a bit stupid that he hadn't thought of looking there first.

He brought his tiny fist up, taking a second before gathering the courage to knock. Three little knocks, and he was in.

But he didn't walk all the way in, he just stood there, staring ahead at the wall. He wasn't sure how to explain himself. He had no words; they were all stuck in his throat.

"Babe, are you okay?"

His eyes darted to his lover, his lips parting only a centimeter apart. He steps forward, grasping Minho's warm hand in his, and pulls him up. Minho follows behind him as Jisung leads them to their bedroom. He sits him down, confusing the elder.

"Angel, what's going on?"

Jisung wanted to tell him, but he couldn't. He physically couldn't. Because if he told him, it would make it into a reality that he didn't want.

Instead, the younger climbed on top of Minho, straddling his lap until both of them could sit comfortably. Then he put his head on his boyfriend's chest, scrunching his arms to his own body, and sat there.

He knew he was shaking. He knew he was crying. He felt the cold tears slide down his acne scarred cheeks and onto Minho's sweatshirt.

He felt Minho wrap his arms around him, securing him in. Jisung knew he was going to have to tell him sooner or later, but right now, he'd enjoy the warmth.

"It'll be okay," Minho whispered with his soft toned voice. That's when I knew it would be okay.

"Just breathe." I was trying to keep calm, to make Minho know I was listening.

"I'm here, angel." I knew that. I was grateful for it, as well.

"Let it out." The more he said that, the more tears slipped out.

"I'm right here with you." Thank you.

"You're gonna get through this, my love." As long as I have you, I will.

"I'm so happy you're with me." Me too, Minho.

"You could never be a bother." I appreciate you.

"I'm always here when you need me." That's why you're my safe space.

"I'm not leaving, baby." Neither am I.

"You're not alone." I have you, the guys, and my family. Thank you for reassuring me.

"I love you." I love you, too.

Minho went on, and Jisung continued to confirm what he said while listening. They sat there for an hour, listening to each other's heartbeat.

After Jisung felt calmer, he slid his arms around Minho's torso to embrace him. His tense shoulders had gone away minutes prior.

"I'm-"

"Don't be sorry, lovely. It happens, but I'm always here. I'm not going anywhere."

Jisung nods, leaning back just a bit to place his head atop Minho's shoulder. He breathed in shakily, placing a gentle, warm kiss to his lover's golden honey skin.

"Are you tired now, sweetheart?"

The younger nods, feeling himself begin to sink down. His body was being pushed down by gravity, and he was letting it win.

Luckily, Minho stood up slowly, grasping the brunette's thighs in order to hold him steady. He laid Jisung down on his side of the bed, kissing his puffy, red, and raw cheeks.

"Take a little nap, okay? Don't worry about dinner or anything, we can call in. I still have some work, but I'll come in as soon as I'm finished, alright?"

Jisung nods, feeling that he didn't need to say anything back. He knew in his heart Minho understood.

"I love you to the black hole and back. Sweet dreams, lovely."

•How was this?
Minho's POV was the first chapter to be published (chap. 78), and I fell in love with it. This is the kind of scenario that makes me feel at peace. I just thought bringing it back and giving Jisung's insight would be nice. Still a rough five-sixish months, but I'm still here :) I hope you guys are doing well, and remember that my dms are always open•