94: Stray Kids: All In

'Twas the night before Christmas and all through the dorm, Stray kids were practicing, and not losing form.

One by one, they all sat down, putting on a movie that lifted their frowns. There was an elf there, a snowman here, even a few of the star reindeer.

Their leader couldn't help but smile, not being able to sit down with his members in awhile. The thought made him gleam, never too much, it seems. The members grinned and beamed, some laughed and some screamed.

Once they settled down, Jisung made a toast, to always love his brothers, yet still having time to boast. They all shook their heads, clinking their glasses anyway. It wasn't alcohol, but some of the older kept that persistent argument by the younger at bay.

After a few hours, they decided to go to sleep. Few pouted and some were on board. Chan had stayed behind, waving his members goodnight. He grabbed out some cookies and the milk jug, then he poured.

He was usually the first one up, making sure everything was in place. He and Santa had a deal, but he never saw his face. Nonetheless, he used his walkie-talkie to call in. He always hid from the others, just in case.

They didn't know about his responsibility, too caught up in Christmas to notice. He knew that if the boys found out, it would be explosive.

Once he found everything was on track, he went to his own room to sleep for the big day. First, of course, he checked on his members to make sure they were all okay.

Finally he climbed into bed, getting all comfortable. He knew this Christmas was going to be great, hopefully very memorable.

He loved those boys with all his heart. Even if some of them acted like great big farts. They all meant so much to him, they were his family. And from this day on, they would live happily.

"Merry Christmas, Stray Kids."

_____

•Merry Christmas Eve and Merry Christmas, as well! I hope you enjoyed this!•