7: BTS: Yoonmin

"The party will be fun, they said."

Yoongi stopped in his tracks, anger starting to pour from his finger tips as he watched Jimin kiss a taller male. Hot tears started to build up, that was, until he looked closer and saw Jimin crying and struggling to get away.

The poor boy had gotten pushed up against a wall by a unknown person. Jimin may have been more than tipsy, but he knew the difference between his boyfriend and a stranger. He continued to struggle, crying as he tried to push the other male off.

Yoongi raced forward, grasping the unknown person by his collar and yanking him off of his boyfriend. All it took was one good punch to knock the guy out. People around them gasped and moved away, but no one helped the unconscious man.

Jimin slid down the wall, furiously wiping his lips while blubbering I'm sorry. His body was shaking fiercely and a headache had begun to come in from all the crying.

The older male approached his lover and squatted down, setting a gentle hand on his shoulder. Jimin flinched, as Yoongi expected.

"Jimin, baby, it's me," the brunette spoke, letting his hand grasp the other's.

"Y-Yoongi? Oh no, Yoongi, I-I'm so sorry. I tr-tried to tell him to st-stop and I tried-"

"It's okay, baby. I know it wasn't your fault. I'm sorry for leaving you alone. Let's go back to my place and I'll make you some tea, does that sound okay?" The elder said, wanting to make sure that Jimin would be taken care of.

"Mhm," Jimin responded before lunging forward and bringing his boyfriend into a comforting hug.

Yoongi, in response, held onto the silver haired man tightly before standing up and grasping onto his thighs while Jimin secured his legs around his lover's waist.

After pushing their way through, they finally exited the party and Yoongi was able to set Jimin in his car and take him to his apartment.

That bastard is so fucking lucky I didn't kill him.

•How was this?•