3: Stray Kids: Minsung

Jisung's POV:

"Ready, ready, ready babe. Maybe today is my lu..." I feel my legs stumble forward, a wave of gravity pushing me onto my knees.

Sudden exhaustion comes over me and the only things holding me up are my trembling arms. My head falls forward, strength not being on my side. My mic is dropped next to me, rolling on its side.

"Whoa whoa, are you okay?" The music cuts and Chan and Minho come to my side, patting my shoulder to see if I'm alright. Everyone else just stands around, watching from their points.

"Y-yeah just... just got dizzy," I say, sweat dripping down my face.

"Can you walk?" Chan questions, looking around for staff to come help.

I nod, taking in a deep breath and wiping away sweat from my forehead. Both Chan and Minho take my arms and help me stand up. They lay me down off stage on a couch and the staff start to wave fans at me and help me drink water.

I continue to catch my breath, my body feeling as if I were sitting on hot coals. I could feel my hands trembling with exhaustion which made the heat worse. Luckily, Minho and Jeongin came in with their fans and talked to me while helping me cool down.

"Are you okay now?" Minho asks, setting a soft hand on my thigh.

"Yeah, just tired," I reply, finally opening my eyes to look at him. He was sweating as well, all the members were.

"Do you think you're going to be able to do the concert tonight? You shouldn't overwork yourself," the thoughtfulness in his voice makes me smile.

"Yeah, I'll just be careful," I reassure, taking a swig of my water.

He sighs but nods, "okay. I love you."

"I love you too, Minnie."

•How was this?•