148: Stray Kids: Seunglix

I bounce to Jeongin's room, knocking happily on his door before going in. "Innie~ Do you-"

"Ah, Yongbok! Get out!"

I cover my eyes, closing the door. "Sorry! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!"

"Try to wait for the person to say it's okay before going in, hyung!" He yells through the door.

"Sorry! I will... shit," I sigh, knowing I pissed him off. "Okay. Well. One down. Six to go."

I skip to Minho's room, knocking politely. He quickly says come in, and when I do, I see Jisung laying in his bed already.

"What's up?"

"Oh," I swallow. "Never mind."

Jisung looks at me with a slight frown. "Are you sure? Are you alright?"

"Yup!" I smile. "Just looking for someone. Have fun, you two."

They wave. Four now.

I go over to the other house, wanting to see if one of the other three would hang out.

I hop down to Hyunjin's room, knocking once more and waiting this time. No answer. I open it, smiling brightly. "Hyunjinnie!"

He jumps, his paint brush moving with him. "Fuck! Felix, you shouldn't scare people like that." He sighs, rushing to clean up the paint before it dried.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"It's fine. Can you close the door when you leave?" He doesn't even look at me. My heart slumps in my chest.

"Yeah, sorry."

Three to go.

I go down to Chan's room, which was right next to Changbin's. I knock, waiting again. He opens the door after a minute.

"Hey, you okay?"

"Um, yeah. I-I was just wondering if you wanted to watch a movie with me."

He pouts, ruffling my hair. "Sorry, Lix. I was actually getting ready to go out. I have to work. Maybe another time, alright?"

I nod, forcing myself to smile. "Sounds good."

He walks down the hallway. I wait for him to disappear before I knock on Bin's door. No answer. I knock again. No answer. I slowly open his door, peeking in. He was on his bed sleeping.

Well. Seungmin is it. And if he's not available, I'll just watch it by myself. It's okay.

I take a deep breath, my ears already burning. I wasn't usually this timid, and I couldn't really understand why I suddenly was now. Maybe it's cause I felt like a bother. Everyone else had already told me no.

Raising my fist, I knock three times. I wait for a response before knocking again.

"Come in."

I poke my head in, looking at Seungmin who had a book in his lap. He raises his eyebrows, waiting for me to ask for whatever I needed.

"Do you wanna watch a Christmas movie with me?"

A smile grows on his face. He closes his book. "Sure, which one?"

I breathe out a sigh of relief. "Rudolph the red nose reindeer. We don't have to watch that one though."

"I like that one. Do you want to watch it in your room or my room?"

"I have my room set up for it..."

"Let me guess: snacks, laptop, and blankets?" He grins, putting his book away to follow me back to my room.

"Of course," I giggle, opening my door.

There it was. My small home. My blankets were already stacked on one another, making the perfect nesting place. There were snacks and drinks settled on my dresser. My laptop was propped up at the end of the bed, but it's screen was dark. Probably because it took me so long to find someone.

"Let's start this party," Seungmin chuckles, climbing into the bed and waiting for me. I practically jump on it, cuddling immediately into his side. He wasn't complaining.

-

3rd person pov:

All six boys come inside the younger's household. They all felt bad because they had told Felix no. Hyunjin felt the worst because he yelled at him. Jisung and Minho were confused as to why everyone was grim. Felix seemed fine when he came in there, and he never asked them about anything. Changbin was confused as well; he'd gotten woken up by Chan for some reason.

They knock on the sunshine's door, waiting for a response as Felix had done previously. Nothing. Was he ignoring them? Was he mad at them? Was he even home?

They knock again, only waiting so long before opening the door. There, they saw something that made them raise their cameras. Felix was asleep on Seungmin's shoulder while Seungmin was asleep on Felix's head. Blankets were messily wrapped around their torsos. Snacks were open on the bed. The laptop was playing the end credits. Christmas music quietly spilled from the speakers.

Chan walked in, quietly grabbing the snacks and putting them on the dresser. He closed the laptop, sliding it in its rightful place on Felix's shelf. He couldn't really do anything about the blankets.

"Let's let them sleep," he whispers, pushing everyone away and closing the door quietly behind him.

Seungmin always did have a soft spot for Felix.

How was this?•