47: Ateez: Woosan

San shakily pulls his phone from his pocket, seeing that the screen was cracked, but it worked. He dialed his boyfriend's number, letting it ring for a moment.

"San, where are you? You should've been back-"

San let's out a whimper before cries spill from his mouth, "pl-please come get m-me! I'm s-so scared!"

To this, Wooyoung shot up from his couch, grabbing a jacket and his keys, "where are you?"

San hangs up the phone, going to his messages and sending Wooyoung his location. The older leans against the dirty brick wall, trying to distract himself from his torso pain. He had been caught by some druggies looking for money. They took everything but his phone.

Minutes pass by and San has tears spilling down his cold cheeks. His body is trembling with both fright and chills. It wasn't a night to be walking around. The wind was blowing and snow was beginning to fall, but he couldn't bring himself to stand. It hurt too much.

"San!" He heard someone yell, "Choi San!"

He looked toward the entrance of the alleyway, hoping for Wooyoung to turn this way. He moved his body, whining in pain as he tried scooting over.

"San, oh my god." He felt hands on his shoulders and then on his face. He flinched at the touch, but soon accepted the warmth. "What happened, baby?"

"Th-they took everything. There w-were five. They wouldn't l-let me g-go. Wooyoung, take m-me home, pl-please. Please, I-I don't want to be h-here," the older cried, his icy tears leaving red marks on his face.

"Of course, of course." Wooyoung tried to slowly pick his lover up, but San whimpered in pain when he got him into his arms. He wouldn't stop crying, either. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry," the younger apologized, his heart aching at how weak and hurt his boyfriend was.

The taller carried San to the car, setting him in gently and putting on his seatbelt for him. He tried driving slowly, the bumps not being a fun thing to the pained elder.

When they made it to the apartment, Wooyoung got out quickly, wanting to get his boyfriend inside and safe. San put his arm around Wooyoung, trying to suppress his cries when he picked him up.

When they made it upstairs, Wooyoung placed him on the bed and a blanket over him. San's tears were still going, just not as hard.

He lifts his shirt, looking at the already purple bruises. There wasn't any blood beside San's lips where the group had punched his face. Wooyoung gets a warm and wet towel, softly dabbing San's face.

"Do you want to take a bath? It'll warm you up," Wooyoung suggests, wanting to help.

San shakes his head, grasping Wooyoung's shirt weakly, "j-just lay with me. Please."

The younger nods, slipping off his shoes before climbing into the bed. He leaves the lamp on, just in case San had a nightmare.

"I'm so sorry," Wooyoung says, glancing toward his lover before looking away, "I should've gone with you."

"I'd rather me get hurt than both of us. It's not your fault, so please don't apologize," San whispers, wanting to kiss Wooyoung but not being able to.

The younger sighs, nodding, "okay... goodnight."

How was this?•