16: Stray Kids: Changjin

"You've got to be fucking kidding me!" Hyunjin growled loudly as his fist hit the locker in front of him, which made some students look at him in fright.

He was trying to calm down but his anger was too much. He was taking in deep breaths and his arms were trembling with adrenaline. He leaned on the locker, his hands gripping his hair tightly. He put his head, clenching his jaw.

"Fuck fuck fuck," he mumbled, reminding himself that he needed to control his anger before Changbin got out of class.

Ha, was luck was on his side? Not today.

"Jinnie? What's wrong?" He heard his boyfriend say.

Usually, whenever Hyunjin was mad, Changbin could always melt those bad feelings away with just his voice or his touch. Today... today was different.

"N-nothing Changbin, go to class. Just go, I'll be there in a few," Hyunjin responded, not even glancing at his partner. He took his deep breaths, wiping his warm face in order to try and collect himself.

"I'm not leaving you here, what happened?" The smaller boy refused, stepping closer to his boyfriend. He set his hand on the other ones shoulder, trying to comfort him but instead was grasped by his collar and slammed into the locker.

Hyunjin had a look of poison in his eyes as he placed both arms on either side of Changbin's head. Once he looked at Changbin, all he could see was slight fear in the shorter boy's eyes. His arms relaxed and soon, tears started to bubble up. Changbin took it as an opening to hug his lover.

"What happened, Jinnie?" He asked softly.

"I-I'm sorry. My brother..." he started, his throat starting to close, "he fucking took everything. He ran. Again. He fucking ran again. Now I'm all by my fucking self, being blamed by my dad. It's not my fault, Changbin, he's the one who fucked up, not me. Not me. I've been nothing but perfect. All the fucking time and I'm so sick of him. All he does is tell me my flaws and how much I don't try, but I do try. And he doesn't fucking see that. I'm so sick of life. I don't want to be here anymore, Binnie, I don't."

"Then come live with me. You're old enough-"

"I don't want to run like he did, Bin. I'm sorry but I don't. I don't know what to do anymore. I don't know what's right. I don't want to break my mom anymore. She's been through enough. Fuck, Changbin, what do I do?" Hyunjin questioned, tears coming nonstop.

"Babe, just stay with me tonight, okay?" Changbin caressed Hyunjin's cheek, "I know you don't want to hurt her but you have to make sure you're okay first. We can make a plan, okay? We only have a few weeks left of school."

"Okay," the taller boy sniffed, "okay."

Changbin wiped his lover's tears, slowly reaching up and placing his lips against Jinnie's. It was a short and needed kiss.

"Everything will be alright."

•How was this?•