174: Stray Kids: Seungjin

Seungmin was curled up on his bed in the dorm. The stress was taking over, flowing through his veins and feeling heavier than his own blood. His head was pounding, making it hard to calm himself down.

He was used to being stressed, but he usually could let it out somehow. Recently, though, he didn't. He let it build up, containing itself inside. Why? Why did he do that? He knew it wasn't going to end well.

A small knock on his door makes him frantic to hide how he was feeling. He sits up, grabbing his phone and switching on a drama.

"Come in."

Hyunjin pokes his head in, smiling at his boyfriend. "Hi, pup. You doin' okay? Haven't heard from you in a few hours."

"Mhm. Just watching a drama."

"Oh, cool. Which one?"

Seungmin glances down, his fingers trembling as he opens his phone. "Uh, Love and Leashes."

"Oh? I thought you meant show. That's a good movie, from what I heard. Can I watch?"

"Sure."

So Hyunjin climbed onto the bed, wrapping an arm around the younger. Seungmin said nothing as he pretended to start the movie from the beginning, He leans into his boyfriend's side, feeling more at ease.

The problems wouldn't go away. He could cry it out or sing it out. Whatever he chose to do. Right now, he needed his boyfriend. He didn't want to talk about it or let him in on his stressors.

Just be with him, feel the warmth and love.

That's all.

How was this?•