114: Stray Kids: Felix

Felix turns himself, viewing his side angel in the body mirror. He looked at every curve he had, admiring the way the powder pink skirt with little white flowers fell across his thighs.

He wore a plain white t-shirt, it being tucked into the tight waistband of the skirt. He couldn't help the way he wanted to dress. He felt unbelievably pretty.

And, of course, with the way his eyelashes just fell across his tinted cheeks, the eyeshadow on top sparkling in the light of the sun, the lipgloss that shined every time he pursed his lips...

His milky-white thigh muscles flexed when he shifted from one leg to the other, perfectly matching with his feminine curves.

Then there was a quick knock on his door. Without warning, Jisung popped inside, spilling words from his mouth. Silence quickly overcame them, a sharp spike of dread settling in Felix's stomach. He opened his mouth to speak, but his thoughts were blank.

He didn't know what to say, so instead, he shoved himself inside his closet, slamming the door. It was a tight fit, but he had no care. He was absolutely and utterly embarrassed.

"Fe?" Jisung knocked on the door with a soft voice, "you looked really pretty. Can you open the door and let me see you?"

"N-no, go."

"C'mon, please? You've been wanting to make Chan flustered for awhile. Let me see you. I'll take pretty pictures of you," he giggles.

"You can't show him. I'll come out, but no pictures, okay?"

"Deal!"

Felix slowly opened the door, stepping out and bringing his hands down in front of him. He stood with his head bowed down, still quite upset that he got caught.

"Lixie~ you're so pretty! I've never seen anyone look so amazing in a skirt. You pull it off so well! Do you think... maybe I could try it on?
O-only if you have another one."

"What?" The younger stared at Jisung, his heart warming at how truthful his friend was being. The fact that he wanted to even try one on was mind blowing. "I mean yeah, I have a blue one."

Jisung's eyes lit up like a puppy's, a huge smile plastering itself on his lips. "Really? You do?"

"I have like five," Felix laughs, his ears blooming red from exposing himself.

"Oh my gosh, that's so cool. Toxic masculinity who? Lix, you're my femboy icon."

"Shut up," he whines, pulling out a baby blue-colored skirt. He had other colors, but he felt the blue would fit Jisung more.

"Here, try this one."

"What shirt should I wear?"

"A plain, loose white one."

"Okay, be right back!"

To say that Jisung look incredible was an understatement. He had darker skin, but his tan went stunning with that color. Instead of it being a loose, school girl skirt like Felix's, it was a tight fitting pencil skirt.

"We just found two pretty best friends," Felix quotes from Tik Tok.

"Really? My legs don't look weird?"

"Not at all! The tightness of it makes it really work! You're exquisite, Hannie~"

Both boys smiled at each other before going back to the mirror. They did end up taking photos: silly ones, cute ones, sexy ones, etc.

"Boys! We're back from the studio!"

Both gasped, their hearts stopping. They couldn't both fit in the closet and there was no where else for them to go.

The door flew open, revealing Chan and Changbin.

Here we go again.

"My gosh..." Changbin started out, his face beginning to heat up.

Felix hid behind Jisung, quivering in fear. He never wanted Chan to see him like this. How stupid could he be! To think he could enjoy his outfits without him finding out.

"Lixie? Let me see you."

Changbin pulls Jisung aside, praising his good looks. He was leaving kisses everywhere on his face, letting his hands roam where the skirt was fitted.

Felix stayed scrunched together, glaring fearful holes into his carpet floor. He didn't dare make eye contact.

"Peach, look at me," Chan begs, getting on his knees in front of the boy and gazing up at him.

Felix looked into his eyes, sudden relief releasing the tension in his shoulders. Chan had a smile on his face and hearts in his eyes. The younger could 100% see it.

"You are just beautiful, aren't you?" He worships, standing up and taking his face into his hands. He gently presses his lips to Felix's, the small impact leaving a powerful imprint.

"You should wear these more. I'd really like to take you out like this, praising you and showing you off."

Felix stumbles over his words, shaking his head quickly, "that's never going to happen."

The elder pouts, "why not?"

"I just don't have enough confidence. Maybe one day, but let's stick with walking around the house in this."

"As long as I get to see you in them."

How was this?
I'm exploring my feminine side more :) I got a pink dress and red, black, and yellow plaid skirts•