56: Ateez: Yungi

Yunho's POV:

I sit on the kitchen counter, sipping my coffee and holding the warm mug in my hand. Today felt really nice. At first, I had a really bad mindset when I woke up and it felt really... odd. I just didn't feel good. But now, I feel much happier.

Swinging my legs, my feet gently hit the cabinets below me. I was waiting for Mingi to wake up. The only reason why I wasn't still in bed with him was because I woke up hungry, so I went out and got us McDonalds.

"Morning, baby," Mingi walks in, rubbing the sleep from his eyes and standing in between my legs.

I set my coffee down, immediately hugging his torso, "morning, Gi."

"Are you okay?" He questions, his arms wrapping around my shoulders and rubbing my back in a gentle manner.

"I'm perfect, are you okay?"

"Just tired and hungry," he replies, kissing the top of my blue head.

"Oh!" I jump up, releasing him from my hold, "I got us McDonalds! I was waiting for you to wake up so we could eat."

I push him back gently to get off the counter, going to the microwave and pulling out the bags. I hand him his food and get out my own.

"Babe, when did you wake up?" He asks after thanking me.

"Hm, well it's nine now, so around seven," I shrug, not normally waking up so early, but not having a problem with it.

"Jesus, did you have a nightmare or something?"

"I actually kept waking up a lot last night, but no nightmares this time. I guess I was tired of sleeping," I giggle, chewing my sandwich.

He hums, jumping up on the counter next to me. Two bro's, chilling on the counter, no feet apart 'cause we're both gay.

"You should've felt the sun this morning. At first it was a bit chilly, but it got really warm. It's such a nice day today. I just wanna sit outside and relax," I beam, imagining myself on the porch swing with a book and coffee.

He chuckles, "you can do that. I need to clean out the pool because it's getting warmer, and I want to swim."

"Oh, have fun with that then. Make sure you take your shirt off, you don't want to get too hot," I wink, my face growing warm at my own suggestion for him.

He laughs, "I'll make sure to do that then. Don't want to get heat stroke, even though that's not how it works."

"Smart choice, young one."

How was this?
I felt really happy today, so I thought I should write something cute since most of my one shots are angsty and sad•