95: Stray Kids: Minsung [Platonic]

"No, no, put your hands up like this. Watch me. One, two, three, four, up, two, three, jump, kick, hit, hit, pull back, back, du, du, and so on," Minho directs, watching as Jisung struggled to grasp the moves.

"Do it slowly and I'll count. Alright?" The younger nods. "Okay. One, two, three, four, up, there you go, three, jump, kick-"

"Ow! Ow, ow, ow." Jisung slams into the floor, grasping his thigh.

"Shit, are you okay?" Minho crouches next to him, his hands raised in the air as he didn't know how to help.

"Yeah, I think I pulled a muscle. I'm okay."

"Are you sure? Can you stand?"

He nods hesitantly, "I-I think."

Minho grasps his upper arm, helping him up slowly. "We should get back to the dorms, it's late anyway. You should rest."

"Hyung, I need to learn the choreo," the younger whines, knowing their comeback was next week.

"And you can't exactly do that if you can barely stand without help," he points out.

Minho leans him against a wall as he grabs their stuff. "Do you think you'll make it to the dorms? I can carry you."

"You really do want dispatch to get us next year?" Jisung laughs, shaking his head. "I can make it, it'll get less sore the more I walk."

"Hey, listen. Honestly, Stay would be okay with it. I've seen a ton of comments saying to get us on dispatch or that they're way ahead of them. Our fans are rooting for us," he teases.

"Yeah yeah, whatever. Let's go." The first step he takes is one full of sharp pains. He hisses, taking in a breath and continuing on.

"Are you sure you'll make it there?"

"Shut up. Close the door already. Let's just get to the elevator and we'll see from there."

"Okay Jisungie. Actually, maybe we could take the stairs. Get some exercise."

The younger ignores him, limping along the hallway. Once they get all the way down and past the secretary, that's when the real problems start.

There were cracks in the sidewalk, uneven curbs, and they had to go across the street quickly. Yeah, Jisung didn't think about it.

"Hyung..."

"Get on my back, dummy."

The elder handed Jisung their bags before crouching down. The brunette was relieved when he was off of his leg, drowsiness coming upon him from all the work. They were lucky it was dark out.

"We'll work on it more tomorrow if you're feeling better. Just get some rest," Minho says, being able to walk faster.

"Thank you hyung. For staying late with me. I really appreciate it."

"Anytime, Sung. I'll always help you."

How was this?•