75: Stray Kids: Minsung

Jisung looks around through the electronic section of the store, lost as all hell. He glances up to a customer service station, seeing a male his height and possibly around his age.

He walks up to him, "excuse me?"

The male turns around, holding a box of whatever thing he was working with, "yeah?"

"Are you guys selling anymore PC controllers? My roommate kind of broke ours," Jisung scratches his head anxiously, not a big fan of asking for help.

"Oh- uh, I think the controllers were down that isle," the male points over a shelf to the different kinds of controllers.

"You think?" Jisung questions, finally noticing that the male didn't have a name tag.

"Um, yeah. I don't work here," the brunette chuckles, fixing the position of the box in his hands.

The blonde gasps, "Oh my god, I'm so sorry.
Y-you just had on a blue shirt and it just looked like the worker's outfit and I don't have my glasses because I forgot them even though I don't know how I could possibly forget the things that I need to see with-"

"Hey hey, it's all good, I swear. What's your name?" He questions, amused by the shorter's nervous antics.

"Jisung," he pouts, knowing he probably looked incredibly stupid in front of this attractive guy.

"Hi, Jisung, I'm Minho," Minho smiles, reaching out his hand for Jisung to shake.

"Hi, Minho. I probably look so stupid right now," he laughs, it being obviously forced.

"Not really. An older woman came up to me earlier, too. It was my mistake for wearing almost the exact outfit of the workers here."

"Oh damn, that does kind of sound like your fault then," the blonde smiles, tilting his head.

Minho mentally drooled at the boy, his heart eyes filling up with sweetness. He wondered how such a clumsy boy could be so adorable.

"W-well," Jisung stuttered, shifting under Minho's strong gaze, "you're probably busy, so I'll let you get back to... that. Sorry for bothering you."

Minho snapped out of it as soon as Jisung began to turn away, "wait!"

The older cleared his throat, slightly embarrassed at the echo of his voice since he had yelled so loud. "Would you like to go to lunch? I mean, if you're not busy today. Or if you don't want to, that's fine."

Jisung's voice got stuck in his throat. Is this sexy snack really asking me out on a date? Me? A loser?

"Um... hello?"

"Yes! I mean, yes, I'd love to go to lunch."

Minho smiles brightly, "great! Uh, do you want to buy your controller and then go, or meet up somewhere later? It's only eleven, we could meet up at like one. If that's okay."

"Could we meet up later? I should probably get back to my pouting roommate. He feels really bad about it," Jisung giggles, thinking of how Jeongin had let the controller slip from his hands on accident, ultimately making it smash into pieces.

"Yeah, of course. Oh, can I get your number? So I can message you when I'm there or if I die or something."

"Sure," the blonde smiles, liking the dramatized version of the question better than the ones in movies.

After exchanging numbers and all that jazz, the two decided to head their separate ways. As soon as Minho was out of Jisung's sight, he jumped up and down with excitement. He began flailing his hands around to dry the sweat that had built up.

"Oh my fucking god, I am soooo going to give Jeongin the biggest fucking hug," he mumbles to himself, knowing he wouldn't have met the older if it hadn't been for the pouty kid.

How was this?