S2: 17 | Jack and Zach's Late Night Plans

"We're supposed to be together, you ain't thinking straight." - Choose, Why Don't We

Chapter Seventeen
-

"BELIEVE IT OR not, I kinda enjoyed today's function." I leaned my head on Jack's shoulder, chewing on the fries that were in my mouth.

Zach, who was seated in front of me rolled his eyes. "It's the last day in London, of course you'd enjoy the function."

I grinned, "You know me so well."

The three of us were inside a small old-fashioned diner in the outskirts of London. I took them here because I knew that they wouldn't exactly enjoy the raging fangirls that could potentially stampede over them if we went to the mall or somewhere mainstream.

It was seven in the evening. Their concert and my function just ended. They stopped by my function earlier and asked me if I wanted to hang out with them, and of course, me being me, I agreed as long as there was free food.

We sat on a booth at the farthest corner of the diner, since the place was still packed, we wanted to make sure no fangirl sees them. I was beside Jack, and Zach was in front of us.

"Well we leave for Paris tomorrow." Jack shrugged, looking down at me from his shoulder.

I saw him reach for his pocket and grab his phone but I thought nothing of it.

I smiled, "The chocolates there are divine. I'm in love with them."

"You and your food." He rolled his eyes, "Don't you think Paris is a good place to.. you know?"

"To what?" My brows furrowed.

Zach threw a piece of crumpled used napkin at me.

"Hey!" I scowled at him.

He rolled his eyes. "You know Lotte, you're cute and all.. but you're so fucking naive."

I burst out laughing.

The two of them looked at me like I grew two heads.

"Why is she laughing?" Jack asked, looking at me like I just got possessed by the devil himself.

"I'm s-sorry I j-just- HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" I burst out laughing again.

"Bro.. should we call the ambu-" Zach was cut off.

"He knows what n-naive is!" I wheezed.

Jack suddenly doubled over in laughter too, realizing what I was laughing about. "H-holy shit! I didn't even notice!"

Zach looked at us with a disinterested look on his face, "Har-har, you two. Very funny."

"It is." I wiped a year off my eye when my laughter and Jack's died down.

"Anyway, why am I naive?" I asked, sipping on my chocolate milkshake and then leaning on Jack again.

"Well, you have three man band members clearly in love with you." Zach shrugged.

I started choking on my shake and Jack started to forcibly pat my back.

"Come again?" I asked once my coughing stopped.

I started drinking milkshake again.

Zach smirked, "Jonah, Daniel, and Corbyn are in love with you."

I spat out my milkshake and it went all over Zach's black shirt.

"Holy shiznuggets! Sorry!" I apologized immediately throwing a box of napkins I found on the table over to him.

Zach laughed and then started to wipe himself off. "It's alright."