Chapter Six

"GIRLS, IT'S time for the individual dates!" I remember Tyler saying through the intercom close to two hours ago.

I zoned out earlier when he said the pairings, deciding that I would pay attention as soon as I heard my name.

The schedule went like this: six girls will be going with each of the boys every day for five days.

On the first day, today, for example, one band member has six dates. However, the time they will have said dates is different.

The first date of each boy starts at 1, ends at 2; the second starts at 2, ends at 3.

To sum it up, each one of the dates have one hour specifically alloted to them.

Tomorrow goes with the same schedule, same time allotment, different boy.

For example, today I go out with the flirty member, tomorrow I go out with the father of the band member, the next I go out with the normal member, then the following day I go with the funny and witty member, then on the last I go out with the mysterious member.

I legit single handedly described every Boy Band member in the hisyory of boy bands.

Can I get a thousand claps please?

Thank you, next, flickity fluckity boo.

I started to get ready, I put my hair in two sports braids, and changed into a pair of light washed jeans and a plain white v neck shirt. My shoes were same black Irving's as this morning.

I know what you're thinking.

Why the heck is she dressing up?

Well, here's the answer.

I'm dressing up because if I don't people will question my public nudity.

Duh.

I looked at myself in the mirror inside the closet.

I look presentable.

I didn't dab a single thingy called make up on my face.

Those things are itchy.

"Charlotte Elora goes with Corbyn. 3pm." I heard Tyler say earlier.

Corbyn. Well, at least I know the person I'm going on a date with. From what I've gathered during our first meet, he's nice.

I looked at the clock, I still have a few minutes til I have to go downstairs.

The dates already started at 1pm.

So I basically just spent the last two hours in my room just wallowing in sadness.

Jk.

I'm not sad.

Jk.

I bet you don't get what I'm feeling.

That makes two of us.

Girls were squealing from outside my room, and I could not remove the high pitched voices nailed on my eardrums.

I checked my phone and saw that I had zero notifications on.

Heh, the ugly trio doesn't miss me. Such terrible friends.

Well they don't know I'm here in the first place.

I basically ghosted them, dagnabbit.

"Phones are to be handed in after all the dates. It will stay with us until your departure. Thank you." Tyler's voice shook my room for the time being.