S2: Insider Interview: Episode 1

↷ ⁞ Why Don't We has uploaded a new video

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━
INSIDER INTERVIEW
━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

Insider Interview: Episode 1 (Trina Addison)

"What's up, Limelights? Welcome to the first episode of the Insider Interview- a mini-series from the Why Don't We Tour Diaries!" Esna, the interviewer from Boy Band Games- who now also works part-time as the interviewer for the tour diaries while the boys were in America- smiled at the camera with enthusiasm seeping through her voice.

"Today, our special guest is the ultimate winner of the just-concluded reality show, Boy Band Games- Trina Addison!" She introduced the blonde girl beside her on the couch.

Trina smiled at the camera, eyes glinting with happiness. "Hey!" She waved.

"Cute." Esna giggled. "Now, how are you feeling today?"

"I'm great." The blonde replied with a grin.

"I've been going in and out of interviews lately, but this is by far the most laid-back one I've been on." She confessed, then she backed it up. "No offense to everyone else though."

The interviewer smiled, "Well we're happy you're here."

"So, we asked fans to send in questions with the hashtag #InsiderViewWithTrina through twitter and had them printed out on these small rolled up sheets inside this clear bowl." She pointed at the clear bowl situated on the coffee table between them that had at least fifty questions rolled up in small white sheets of paper.

"You'll pick out your question- read it out loud then answer for thirty seconds. I'll be asking you a total of three questions from the fans, would that be alright?"

Trina nodded, "Yeah."

Esna grinned, "Great! Now take your pick!"

The blonde girl picked out the first sheet of paper and read the contents, "From Thiara @vintagethiara on Twitter. What university are you going to?"

"Wow, random but okay." She giggled. "Well I'm going to Columbia. I start this Fall."

"But how would that be possible? You'll still be on tour by October." Esna inquired.

"Well, since I'm enrolled to a business course, we found a way to negotiate that I'll be starting with online classes, and then when the tour ends, I'll be starting the normal curriculum." Trina explained.

Esna nodded, "I see. Well October's just three months away, so you still have some time."

Trina shrugged with a small smile, "When I'm with Why Don't We, three months would feel like a day."

"Aw, how sweet!" Esna gushed. "Now pick another question please."

Trina did as told, "It's from Kiyoko @kyksenpai on Twitter. I need love advice: I've been keeping a huge secret from my boyfriend- it has something to do with my health so I don't want him to worry. Do you think I should tell him?"

Trina froze at the question, before quickly covering her stunned face with a fake smile. "Well, uh- the most reasonable answer here would be to tell him."

She nervously laughed, beads of sweat forming on her temples. "I mean if it concerns your health, it's a big deal. You don't want to hurt your boyfriend's feelings when he finds out that you have health problems he'd think that you didn't trust him enough to tell him about it. You don't want that to happen do you?"

Esna nodded, not noticing the nervous wreck in front of her. "Awesome advice. Now we know Trina would never do something so rash like hiding a health problem from Zach." She winked.

Trina struggled to breathe but just smiled.

"Her advice is so heartfelt and amazing." Esna complimented. "Now choose your final question."

Trina hurriedly did as told. "From Mia, @mamamiabibby- hey that's Mia!"

Esna cheered, "Your other best friend from the show, right?"

Trina smiled, "Yup."

She then read the question, her face turning pale as she did so.

"When are you gonna tell them?"

Esna raised a brow. "Tell who what?"

The blonde struggled to give a straight answer, "I-I u-um what-"

"Tell the world we're going on a date today, of course." A cheeky voice cut in the interview, saving Trina from embarrassing herself some more.

She turned around in her seat and saw a pair of chocolate brown eyes staring back at her.

"Zach." She breathed out.

The boy smiled, "Hey."

Esna looked at the exchange with a giddy smile. "My OTP, oh God this is adorable!"

"Hey I thought #CharByn was your OTP!" Someone sitting at the makeup chairs behind the camera who goes by the name Marie who is also a #CharByn shipper and a makeup artist who can turn anything into explosives threw a piece of popcorn at the interviewer.

Esna stuck a tongue out at her, "I can switch lanes whenever I want!"

"Hey guys-" The cameraman, Will was ignored.

Another popcorn was thrown but this time, Esna caught it in her mouth.

"Yeah, yeah. I'll get you to commit to the dark side (#CharByn) again." Marie swore with narrowed eyes.

"Guys-" Will was cut off again.

Esna narrowed her eyes playfully, "Go on, I'd like to see you try."

"WATCH ME!" Marie declared with a shout.

"I WILL!" Esna yelled.

"GUYS!!" Will finally got them out of their little bicker-fest.

"WHAT?!" They chorused.

"Uh, the interview?" He motioned towards the now-empty sofa.

Esna and Marie paled.

Zach just kidnapped Trina for their date.

-

☄︎

Insider Interview is aired during the Why Don't We Tour Diaries. Production by Will with the Direction of Lotte, Ibiza, and the crackhead make-up artist, Marie.

Subscribe to Why Don't We's YouTube Channel for more #InsiderView Content.

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━
SUBSCRIBE NOW
━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━