Chapter Nine

"GOOD MORNING! It's a happy day! It's a happy, happy, happy, happy day!" I sang the song that my mom composed to annoy me, all while jumping up and down on Mia and I's bed.

We share a bed, big deal.

Won't be long until she's going to be the only owner of that bed though.

Yeah, I like having Mia around, also, this social life thing is okay. But like I said before, I prefer not being on this show. It's not right.

Plus, I think that the management of this show hates me already. I can feel it.

I feel a lot of things.

The past few days have been good.

On Tuesday, I had a date with Jack, the curly haired one who seemed to really like licking my hand.

Oh my flickity-- he could be a cannibal!

Haha.

Jk.

He's charming, that I could definitely say.

I was his final date last Tuesday.The curly haired lad took me to a skating park. He told me that he saw in my application that, and I quote, 'I absolutely, positively, most especially adore going on what my Mommy would call, a death trap; the skateboard.'

I couldn't believe they thought that was me. 17-year old Lotte Ryans.

I mean, hello? The term mommy gave away the fact that it was a ten year old who sent the application!

Jack and I spent the whole 1 hour of the Tuesday evening on the skater park, and learned loads of new tricks. Not just that, we both got new wounds. I didn't need to get any stitches though, which was new. I mean, hello? I have a piece of metal on my rib for being a careless skater. When i told Jack about it, he said he used to get extreme wounds too, but nothing that needed metal to be fixed.

He said I was different.

A good different.

I had expected him to be extremely flirty the whole date.

But he was not.

He was surprisingly cool.

And I was cool with that.

On Wednesday, I spent an entire hour with Daniel. The blue eyed boy I had fawned over last Monday.

I was his first date of the day, he took me to a mall. When I asked why he took me to a huge shopping mall, he told me to shut up and wait. Ever since our introduction last Monday, the boy has been indifferent. He ignored me, but he was never too rude.

However, I had a great time.

Turns out, he was taking me to Build-A-Bear.

I didn't make myself a bear. I was just helping Daniel make one. It was a light blue bear that was actually pretty big. It was almost as tall as my sister, so it took us long to make.

The accessories were hard to find too, since the bear was oversized.

But eventually, Daniel and I found snow white accessories to make it look cute.

He said that i could decide what the bear could be. And so, I said that the bear's occupation is screaming at children who go into his yard, and that his name was Bob.

Personally, I don't really like teddy bears and squishies, but Daniel didn't give me a choice, he basically told me it was mine.

"Keep it." He said.