S2: 11 | All My Fault

"The heart sees everything the mind can't. Your willpower won't do anything.. the heart wants what it wants." - I. Toledo

Chapter Eleven
-

"WE'VE BEEN SEARCHING for hours. " The brunette beauty with golden brown eyes looked at me with worry tinted in her features. "Lotte, where did you last see them?"

Everyone in the room turned to look at me and I fidgeted underneath their scrutinizing gazes.

"We were at a vehicle rental and Zach and I rented out two motorcycles. Corbyn was the one riding with him and Jack was the one with me." I reasoned, looking at Jack who was also under deep scrutiny.

"We were supposed to meet at the amusement park earlier, but they didn't get to us in time so we assumed that they were just back here in the hotel and safe."

Jack was beside me and fidgeting, his fingers starting to shake from the pressure. Ibiza, Kenneth, and Marie were inside the room with us. We have been searching for literally two hours, and still, we couldn't find Corbyn and Zach.

Daniel and Jonah weren't in the room with us as they were still on a meeting with management at twelve in the evening. Ibiza said that we shouldn't inform them with the current situation otherwise they were going to explode.

"We've searched the entire hotel-" Ibiza started, but I cut her off, standing up.

Everyone looked at me expectantly.

I shivered underneath their gazes.

"I'm going out." I informed them, grabbing my wallet and phone from my bedside table.

Yes weirdos, we're currently cramped inside Daniel and I's room, talking about the missing boys.

I took a dark gray hoodie sprawled over Daniel and I's bed- it most likely belonged to Daniel but oh well. It's cold outside. I shrugged it on, ignoring the gazes of the people inside the room with me.

Kenneth looked at me like I was crazy, "We're not having another missing case, Lotte."

"I know London like the back of my hand, Ken." I assured him, giving his back a small pat.

"I'll be fine."

And with that, I left the safety of Daniel and I's room to look for a pretty lady and a cup of chamomile tea.

I stomped my way downstairs, not even bothering to take the elevator.

My heart thumped against my ribcage, letting it's sound known as it echoed through my ears.

It's all my fault.

I shouldn't have left those two behind. I know it's not my responsibility to take care of them, but they got lost while they were supposed to be with me.

It's all my fault.

My heart lurched when I stepped down the last of the steps and saw a brunette boy that resembled Corbyn Besson.

Is it him?

I immediately broke out into a sprint towards the boy with happiness etched in my features.

"Bean!" I squealed.

Right when I was about to tackle the boy in a hug, he turned around, making me go to an abrupt stop.

Green eyes, brown hair, and a killer smile but..

Not Corbyn.

He looked at me weirdly, before speed walking away from me.

My cheeks flushed red in embarrassment as I spun around, cursing myself under my breath.

"Stupid Lotte."

I embarked on my journey on the way outside once again. My mind was set on going back to the vehicle rental even at twelve midnight, just so I could go and find Corbyn and Zach.

I stuffed my hands inside Daniel's hoodie pockets and sighed.

If I hadn't taken them to the vehicle rental they wouldn't have gotten lost.

It's all my fault.

London is such a big place.

God knows where they are right now.

I pulled out my phone and dialed Corbyn's number again, like I did about three hundred times earlier.

And like the three hundred attempts, it instantly brought me to voicemail.

"Hey it's Cor-bone! I can't answer your call right now, so leave a message!"

I sighed, locking my phone and stuffing it back into the hoodie pocket.

It's all my fault.

I felt my chest tighten as I approached Green's vehicle rental that was already closed. Well, it is twelve midnight, no lunatic would go and rent a vehicle this late.

Well except for me.

I'm a lunatic.

I took my right hand out of my pocket and landed three strong raps of knocks on the garage door.

"Green?" I called out, knocking again.

Silence.

I moved over to his house that was right beside the garage and knocked on the door. "Green, are you there?"

I heard heavy footsteps from behind the house door, before it opened.

A sleepy Green greeted me, wiping the sleep from his eyes. "Yellow? What are you doing here this late?"

"Is Zepher here?" I asked him.

He shook his head no. "No. Your friends never brought her back even after you returned Zion."

My heart lurched at the bad news. "Can I borrow Zion again?"

"Sure." He yawned as he led me inside to his garage.

Where could they be?

It's all my fault.

"Are your friends not with you yet?" He asked me as he opened the door that led to the motorcycle garage.

I shook my head, "No. We haven't seen them since we got Zion and Zepher. We were supposed to meet them at the London A."

"The London Amusement park?" He asked and I nodded.

His eyebrows furrowed as his lips set into a thin line, "I think I heard the one with red cheeks talk about the London Eye right before they left."

I facepalmed, "What?"

"Maybe your friends thought you were talking about the London Eye, not the London A." He chuckled, tossing me Zion's keys. "You know that only locals call it the London A."

I breathed out a sigh of relief, "Thanks for the info, Green."

He gave me a smile and let me do my thing.

I got on Zion and then turned on the ignition.

The garage doors opened and I revved on Zion's engine. My heartbeat echoed in my ears as the third panic attack of the year set in.

It's all my fault.

-

Question of the day:
How are you?