S2: 38 | Tea Time with Mia Bibby

"Oops, baby I love you."- Oops, Little Mix ft. Charlie Puth

Chapter Thirty-eight
-
I WALKED IN Daniel and I's room with a huff. I took off the bunny slippers I loaned from Daniel hours ago- he doesn't need to know I borrowed them though. For all I know, Daniel's a clean freak. That man will give me an earful if finds out I loaned his precious slippers from him.

I laid down on our bed with a sigh, setting up my feet on the bed post and looking at my mismatched socks that I didn't even realize I was wearing wrong.

Did I do the right thing by letting myself lose control and assault Lizzie in front of a live audience?

Probably not.

Just as I was about to mull over the fact that what I had done was complete absurdity, my phone rang from my bedside table.

"My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard and damn right it's better than yours-" I slid the answer button of the call before the song could get any more vividly descriptive.

"Yellow!" I cringed at my greeting.

Yeah, obviously needs work.

Zach's corny aptitude is rubbing on me.

Urgh!

"Charlotte Elora Ryans, I be out of your arms reach for seven months and I find you on live television socking a slutty bitch's face?!" Mia, my dear friend with the thickest southern accent questioned me from the other side of the call with glee.

"Mia!" I cheered as I sat up, feeling elated that my best friend contacted me after months of being M.I.A. Hehe, like Mia.

"It's been months, how have you been?" I asked, trying to divert the topic.

"Oh don't you 'How have you been' me, Charlotte!" She tsk'ed. "Changing the topic with a worse one is so unlike you. The hell have you been doing on tour?!"

I bit my lip, my smile now ear to ear as I finally registered the fact that here I was, talking to my best friend of almost a year now.

"I've b-been- um.." I started to stutter when my mind flashed back to everything I've been doing for the past six months of tour.

Holding hands with Jonah.

Holding hands with Daniel.

Cuddling Corbyn in my arms in London.

Sleeping in the same bed as Daniel.

Physically assaulting a girl for talking bad of Why Don't We.

Oh dear Lord.

I'm going to hell, aren't I?

...

Nah.

I'm going to Heck.

Yeah you heard me.

Heck.

It's like Hell, but a little less crappier.

"Uh-oh! I know that stutter!" Mia squealed from the other end of the phone. "You've finally got the hots for one of them, don't you?!"

"T-The hots for one of them?" I started pulling on my shirt collar nervously, knowing full well that Mia couldn't see me, but the anxiety ate my body inside out.

"EEEEK!" She squealed. "I knew this day would come!"

"I was watching the tour diaries for the past few months, but none of them were centered on you with any of the boys. It was all just concert stuff, which, so to speak, is kind of fucking boring." She shrugged, and then gasped all of a sudden.