S2: 25 | Gift Shopping

"I see it, I want it, I like it, I got it."- 7 Rings, Ariana Grande

Chapter Twenty-five
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL 3
-

THE COLD WINTER breeze of December swiftly kissed my skin as I walked the busy streets of Paris at two in the afternoon. I had one of the crew members who's also my friend with me today. His name is Mason, in case you lot forgot.

"Where to, Lotte?" He asked me, stuffing his hands into his thick black coat.

Looking over at Mason, I saw him send me a small charming smile that would make any girl melt at his feet.

His dark red hair was tousled lightly, emerald green eyes even brighter in the day, and his pink lips formed into a perfect smile as he looked at me.

He wore a simple black shirt, black jeans, Doc Marten's, and the thick black trench coat I was talking about earlier.

That boy looks like he came straight out of a Vogue magazine shoot.

"Well, I think let's just take a stroll around the mall and see where I can get the stuff." I shrugged. "I kind of already have a list of presents."

We stepped inside the mall, the sliding doors automatically opening as soon as we hovered before it.

He nodded in understanding. "I have a list of stuff to get for the others too."

I smiled, "Well then let get started."

-

"Are you planning on proposing?" Mason asked me as soon as we walked inside a jewelry store that sat in the middle of the second floor of the mall.

"Can't I just buy a ring for myself?" I scoffed jokingly.

Mason stood behind me, carrying the bags he got, and half of the bags I bought. The other half was with me. About four bags were slung over my shoulder and arm. My ego couldn't handle letting a man do all the work for me.

I'm a strong independent woman, and I don't need no man, I always say.

He shrugged, "Well, you're standing in the men's section. Is your finger that big?"

I stuck a tongue out at him, "Whatever."

My eyes flitted to the glass display that held tens of different designs for the rings. I couldn't choose. Everything looked extravagant.

"So who's it for?" Mason piped up from beside me.

I pursed my lips, my eyes glued to the glass display, "Um. No one."

"Sureeee." He dragged out, obviously unconvinced.

"You're either buying everyone rings or-"

"-this has something to do with the fact that your secret person is-" His voice was muffled immediately when I held my hands over his mouth.

"Shut up." I hissed, my eyes wide as I scolded him. "They're famous around here."

His eyes widened in realization and I removed my hands from his mouth. "Oh yeah, sorry my bad."

"What shall we call him then?"

My brows furrowed, "What do you mean?"

"Like code names and stuff like that so we can talk about him here." He shrugged.

"Let's settle with.." I trailed off. "Jigsaw."

"Why jigsaw?" He asked.

"He makes me feel so frustrated every time I try to figure out what's going on between us."