S2: Character Interview

I said I'd do another one..

So here's another one.

Author: Hi, welcome to Season 2's Character Interv

Corbyn: HOLYSHIT DID I JUST TELEPORT INTO A DARK ROOM

Author: Bean, you can just turn on the li—

Zach: OH MY GOD WE'VE BEEN KIDNA

Marie: AAAHHHH I FEEL A SPIDER ON MY LEG!

Ibiza: Marie shut the hell up, that's your leg warmer. *facepalms in the dark*

Author: You guys, just turn on the ligh

Daniel: CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! THERE'S A SPIDER ON MY FACE!

Lotte: *groans* That's my flickity flucking hair you dumbass

Jonah: Ibiza, where are we?

Ibiza: *shrugs* Probably kidnapped or something but *shrugs again* as long as we're outside of tour I'm not responsible for any of you. So good luck, I hope we all live.

Jack: Ow! Zach did you just bite my butt?!

Zach: No! Why would I? It stinks more than mine!

Jack: Then who—

Kai: QUACK!

Jack: What the f—

Kai: QUAAAAAAACK!!!

Lotte: *Squeals* Okay I did NOT just do that but— KAI MY BABY WHERE ARE YOU?! *Kai magically turns up in Lotte's arms*

Author: You guys if you could just listen to me for one sec—

Corbyn: KAI IS HERE YAY! *blindly reaches out for Kai*

Lotte: *swats Corbyn's hands away* NO, MINE! *hugs Kai close to her chest*

Daniel: Elora where are you? *searches in the dark but bumps on a wall instead and accidentally turns on the light switch*

Author: Thank Jesus Chri

Lotte: AHHHH IT'S YOU AGAIN! *points at Author accusingly*

Author: It's me again. *grins*

Lotte: Last time I was embarrassed beyond belief, you don't even know. *strokes Kai's feathers*

*Author looks around. Jack's foot was on Zach's chest, Ibiza was repeatedly banging her head on the sofa where they all sat saying "I hate my life", Marie was adjusting her leg warmers, Corbyn was pouting at Lotte who was sandwiched between him and Daniel, Daniel was frowning at Corbyn and low-key wanted a fist fight, Jonah was just staring at the three in amusement knowing that Lotte will be his in the third season, and Kai was just looking around like a... well.. like a duck*

Author: You were embarrassed because we asked you about your opinion of everyone?

Lotte: *shrugs* Eh. I was embarrassed, that's it.

Author: *Narrows eyes at Lotte* There's something different about you.

Lotte: Yeah, it's just my duck mom vibe.

Author: *Narrows eyes at her again* No, it's your personality. It's like you deliberately want to go back to who you were before. Don't you like the way you are now?

Lotte: *sighs, leaning on Corbyn, making Daniel's eyes twitch while Corbyn looked at him with a smug grin* A lot of people HATE me for being sappy and then a lot of them also HATE me for being sarcastic.