S2: 6 | Whatever it Takes

Word Count: 2,728 words

Chapter Six
-

Corbyn

I FROWNED, LEANING into my Class A seat in the airplane as I looked at the photo of a certain article that my brother, Jordan had just sent me via iMessage, saying that he saw it on a teen magazine a random girl was holding on a plane.

I didn't even bother asking why he was on a plane right now.

Insert eyeroll here.

Jordan Besson is literally the most wanderlust person in the entire world.

He could be in California at six in the morning, and then in freaking Australia at twelve noon on the same day.

I don't know where he's headed right now, but I could care less.

What matters most right now is the article about me.

Boy Band Member Corbyn Besson spotted with beauty vlogger Christina Harris

There was a photo of Christina and I holding hands on the streets of New York City to match the scandalous caption.

Christina and I are good friends, we already put our past- the relationship that only lasted seven months- behind us.

This photo was taken in early 2016, when we were still dating.

I have absolutely no idea why the magazine decided to publish it again all of a sudden and claim that the photo and events were recent.

I mean, seriously though.

I'm on tour.

How could I be able to fit a date into my schedule?

Especially with someone I've broken up with four years ago.

Sigh.

I don't even have time for myself nowadays.

Heck, I hardly even have time to talk to Lotte anymore.

Lotte.

My heart skipped a beat at the mere thought of the blonde haired girl with sparkling baby blue eyes.

The girl I like so much.

The girl who's sitting in Class B I'm the airplane eight now because of a ticket mix-up.

I wanted to get to sit with her, but sadly, I'm stuck sitting with Jack over here who's sleeping like a log on my left.

Zach and Daniel were sitting together at the front, Jonah's with Kenneth, and the staff were at the isle opposite us.

I switched my phone off, long forgetting the scandalous article about my ex and I.

I ran my hand through my newly dyed brown hair and closed my eyes, sinking down into my seat.

I will never forget those times we spent together at the bench, looking at the stars and just talking about life and the craziness of it all, that prank we pulled on Angel and the whole BBG team, and most of all, that night in the sea.

My own words on the letter I had given her came rushing through me, making me feel a kaleidoscope of emotions all at once.

My heart raced when my mind flashed back to that night at the sea, the moment we shared, and how I felt that at that moment... we were infinite.

The moonlight shone over the two of us. Shrouds of water droplets were littered across her fair skin that I wanted nothing more than to touch.

I brushed a stray hair away from her face and tucked it behind her ear.