Chapter Fifty-four

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I'm attending a Why Don't We concert!" The blonde squealed, jumping up and down in her nude stilettos.

I rolled my eyes, "You slept in a house with them for three weeks, Angel. This is just a concert."

We were in line for the first Why Don't We concert in the Pearl Concert Theatre in Las Vegas, Nevada. The two of us flew in yesterday, and booked a hotel to stay in for the two nights. Yesterday, and tonight. Tomorrow, we're bound to fly home.

The girl scrunched her nose up at me, "Well, still, thank you for bringing me." She smiled at me gratefully.

I chuckled, "I had to bring a plus one, and the only person who I knew would willingly come with me was you."

The girl grinned at me as the line moved forward. "What are you gonna do about Corby-worby and Dani-wani?"

I sighed, "I don't know yet, but whatever happens, happens."

The line then progressed, we showed the guards our tickets and got escorted to the front row where everybody who was eliminated from the top fifteen was, with their plus ones.

Angel and I waved at Saliha and her friend, Kyoto, Josie, and a couple more girls as we walked.

I quickly spotted the black haired girl I roomed with during the show, "Mia!"

Beside her was a boy with curly dark brown hair that looked her age. He must be her boyfriend Greg. The girl smiled and waved at Angel and I, "Oh my gosh! I didn't think you'd come! This is Greg, my boyfriend. Greg this is Lotte and this is Angel."

The boy shook both Angel and I's hands and the two of us bid our goodbyes to them as we were in the middle part of the front row.

"I can't believe we have the best view!" She squealed, taking a seat beside me.

I laughed at the girl's excitement, "You know, what if I was a fangirl too? Would the boys have treated me differently then?" The thought struck me and I voiced it out.

Angel looked at me with a serious look on her face, "I don't think the boys could ever view you differently, Lotte. Even if you were a fan, you would still have the personality of a bottle of fizzy sparkling water and Louis Tomlinson mixed together. That means well, you know." She giggled, making me sigh.

"I guess so." I suddenly felt her tug on my arm and I saw that she was bringing me in for a selfie.

I mustered up the cheesiest smile and she snapped the photo and then put it on her instagram story. I added it on mine too, seeing as she tagged me as well.

Suddenly, the lights dimmed and the opening act, Faustine, I think her name was hopped on the stage and started singing some pretty catchy tunes. Soon enough Angel and I were jumping up and down to her song, which was obviously a bop.

After her set, the lights dimmed again and the crowd went mental. They all started chanting, "Why Don't We! Why Don't We! Why Don't We!" And I found myself chanting along with them, because why not?

The trailer video for the 8 Letters tour played, and then soon enough five incredible boys jumped on stage with enthusiasm.

"Are you ready Las Vegas?!" Jonah shouted through the microphone, making the girls in the crowd scream. The screaming was absolutely deafening, but I could tolerate this.

The boys kicked off the entire concert with their song, "Trust Fund Baby" and Angel and I found ourselves dancing along to the beat.

My eyes met Jonah's as he sang the second half of his solo in Trust Fund Baby, and he waved at me a little too enthusiastically. The boys looked in my direction, but they were too late, I had successfully hidden my face from their eyesight. They then looked at Jonah weirdly before continuing the concert. My eyes met Jonah's again and he grinned at me, seemingly surprised that I was here attending the concert at all.