Commercial Break: Anti-Anger Pills

Bold letters: Narration
Lotte
-

WE INTERRUPT THIS program to give you—

"A BRAND NEW PRODUCT FROM WHY DON'T WE!" The chorus of both Jack and Zach came from the speakers of the theatre.

The two boys— "HEY NARRATOR WE'RE MEN!" Zach hollered with his chest puffed out.

Oh I'm sorry— men, appeared from behind the curtains of the empty broadway theatre, dressed in suits and ties, looking dashing as always.

"Thanks Narrator!" Jack smugly puffed out his chest and winked at the camera, making the narrator cringe.

"Hey!" He protested, making the narrator roll her eyes at him.

Moving on with the commercial—

"Having trouble controlling your dog?" Zach asked the camera.

"Having anger issues with your parents that you want to resolve?" Jack piped up.

"Or do you just have a bandmate who's always got his panties in a twist?" The two chorused, shooting each other knowing looks.

"Worry no more because we hereby introduce to you..." The drum roll started.

"ANTI-ANGER PILLS BY WHY DON'T WE!" The two ecstatically chorused, making jazz hands at the hug box of pills that magically appeared out of nowhere on a tall golden pedestal in the middle of the theatre stage.

"This product will calm your dog, you parents, your neighbor, and your asshole of a bandmate—"

"WHY THE FUCK AM I HANDCUFFED?!" The unmistakable holler of Daniel James Seavey came from the sidelines of the theatre. Less than ten seconds later, he was shoved face first into the theatre floors, making him groan in immense pain.

The three boys immediately started arguing because of Daniel's protests, but one shout made the narrator really angry.

"WHY THE FUCK IS ELORA NARRATING MY PAIN OUT LOUD?!" Daniel's muffled screams rang through the theatre.

The narrator rolled— no "CURSE ALL OF YOU!" I hollered, scowling at all of them. "I JUST WANT TO BE THE BEST DAMN NARRATOR IN THE WORLD!!"

They all stopped arguing, looking down guiltily before I calmed myself down.

I cleared my throat. "Well back to the script then."

The two boys lifted Daniel up like he was as light as a feather and shoved a handful of pills (which I think are just pink and yellow colored gummy bears) into his mouth, making the boy almost choke to death.

"Now Daniel, are you angry?" Zach asked, nervously looking at me and then Daniel.

Jack nudged Daniel, who also looked really nervous while I glared at them, waiting for them to finish the script.

"N-No.." Daniel stuttered.

I growled at him, making him flinch and then get ahold of himself.

"I mean— no!" He forced a grin at the camera. "I'm very happy right now, I could bathe in sparkles and hug unicorns!"

The boys cheered at how well the Anti-anger Pills worked  They all looked overjoyed until they saw the narrator's eye twitch with anger.

"Oh my God she's going to murder us for ruining her narration isn't she?" Jack stuttered, murmuring to Zach and Daniel who gulped nervously before nodding.

"YOU RUINED MY NARRATION!" The narrator glowered, making the boys scatter and run as fast as they could away from her.

"Yeah that's right, run." The narrator huffed, shoving a handful of gummy bears that were the apparent anti-anger pills into her mouth, before shrugging.

Well then, she looked at the camera that was still rolling.

Back to killing the boys.

And then all hell broke lose.

Zach screamed bloody murder... again.