Special Chapter: Character Interview II

As I have said not so long ago... which was about five months ago, really. There's a part 2 of the Character Interview, since a certain boy band member decided to cut the first one short with his stinky fart!

Zach: Hey! My fart isn't stinky at all! *pouts as Jack pats his head*

Corbyn: *rolls his eyes* That fart of yours could kill a country, Z. *turns towards author* But on another note, you have got to stop calling us a frigging boy band?! Jesus Christ, it's been one year that you're writing this gosh darn book-

Lotte: *smacks Corbyn's head* Bean, language. There are children reading this book!

Corbyn: *flinches* You keep hurting me. That should stop.

Lotte: You're such a wuss.

Corbyn: A wuss for youuuu~ *pokes Lotte's cheeks*

Lotte: *tries to bite his pointer finger in anger* One more poke and I'll bite the flickity flucking life out of you.

Corbyn: Bite me. Rawr. *claws at thin air while Lotte rolls her eyes*

Jack: Jesus Christ, you're like a married couple.

Mia: *squeals* My ship has sailed!

Damon: *squeals with Mia* Yes guuurl! CharByn my OTP for life!

Daniel: *clears his throat* I don't think it's appropriate that we keep diverting our attention from the actual reason as to why we are here.

Jonah: *nods along* I second that. We're here for an interview, not a ship festival or whatever.

Author: Is that jealousy I sense?

Daniel: *turns beet red and stutters awkwardly* No way. What? Who? Ha. No.

Jonah: *looks down with red cheeks* Nope. Not me. Never.

Jack: *snickers* Rightttt. Jealousy does not go well with you two.

Author: *rolls her eyes* Chill out. There's plenty of Lotte for everyone.

Lotte: *abruptly stands up in anger* Did you just objectify me?! I am not some underpaid stripper that--

Trina: *holds her hands over Lotte's head* Jesus, please bless this poor soul.

Mia: This isn't the time for another one of your exorcisms Trina.

Trina: *sighs in defeat* I know. I was just praying.

Author: HAHA! Right, okay! Before anyone gets possessed by Lucifer! Back to the interview, people! The fans have sent questions for you all. Zach, reminder, please refrain from farting as we want to finish this interview the right way. Got it?

Zach: No promises, beloved author. Ever heard of the saying, when you gotta go, you gotta go? *winks at the camera*

Author: Um. Okay. Anyway, first question is from @/chamomiliac on twitter! It's for Trina.

Trina: *squeals* Ooh! That's me!

Author: The question is, "How do you manage to live with Why Don't We without crying and fangirling all the time?"

Trina: *smiles* Easy! I just go inside my room after I see any one of them, and then scream my head off and cry. The walls are soundproof, so it helps a lot with the fangirling.

Zach: You still fangirl about us?

Trina: Yup! Every second, every minute, every hour.

Zach: Weird... but I like it, and I like you.