S2: 4 | The Ugly Trio's Exorcism

Word Count: 2,537 words

-

"WHERE?" THE FAMILIAR voice of my childhood friend asked as he looked around enthusiastically.

But when I flicked his forehead and rolled my eyes at him, all signs of enthusiasm was gone.

"Ow!" Damon flinched, looking at me with a scowl.

"Nowhere, genius." I rolled my eyes at him, and looked at my two other friends who were standing behind him with sheepish grins on their faces.

"Why are you lot here?" I quirked an eyebrow at the ugly trio, my arms on my waist.

"Daniel called us." Federigo motioned towards the blonde boy behind me who was just watching the exchange.

"Said they needed our Skills to Convince the Devil- or what we'd like to call it-"

"Exorcism!" The ugly trio declared in unison, making me flinch at the loudness of their voice.

"I'm a devil now?" I quirked an eyebrow, looking at the three in amusement.

Damon scratched the back of his head, "Well... you're more of a bad spirit who possesses multiple people's bodies in a significant amount of time, but yeah, devil for short."

I laughed, "Bad spirit, huh?"

Damon rolled his eyes at me.

"What's this shit we're hearing about you not going on tour?" He changed the subject.

I crossed my arms on top of my chest, "Trina's sick, I need to take care of her."

"Trina's sick?" Damon asked, horrified.

Kyle smacked the back of his head, "Yes she is, genius. We already told you about it in the damn car."

"Geez, no need to be violent." He whined, rubbing the back of his head where he just got hit.

"Daniel told us that Trina wants you to stay." Kyle said, "If that's what she wants you to do, then so be it."

"I want to take care of her." I supported my stand.

"Her parents are filthy rich, Lottie." Damon rolled his eyes at me. "You're gonna be more of a liability than actual help when you go there... no offense."

I stuck my tongue out at him, "Offense taken."

Trina needs me.

Well not really..

But what kind of a friend would I be if I don't take care of my best friend while she's ill?

But what kind of a friend would I be if I leave the boys proxy-less?

Decisions, decisions.

God help me.

"Aside from the fact that you're here to convince me to go to Europe- why are you here?" I asked the ugly trio, hands on my hips.

"To visit our little girl!" Damon cooed, making me look at him with a horrified look on my face.

"Is he on drugs?" I silently freaked out.

Drugs are bad kids.

Don't do drugs.

Stay in school.

"Aren't you happy we actually came to visit before our little Lottie goes to Europe?" Kyle teased.

"We haven't seen each other in months, the least you could do is give us a hug and kiss." Federigo added, making me scowl.