S2: 16 | Jealous Daniel

"I've been missing on you."- MIA, Why Don't We

Chapter Sixteen
-

SLEEPING UNDERNEATH THE stars with an internationally known pop star turns out to be quite risky and that's because said known pop star has a band mate who has anger issues.

"C'mon bunny, talk to me." I poked the blonde boy's arm.

He ignored my calls and continued driving through the streets of London with a scowl set on his face and his brows furrowed.

It's been like this for the past ten minutes. He's been ignoring me while I've been annoying him nonstop.

I don't even know why he's mad at me or something.

He's the one who suddenly held my hand and lied about my whereabouts last night.

If any I should be the mad one here!

"Bunny." I poked his arm.

He was the one who came to pick me up, for a reason I don't know- I didn't even tell him that I was still at the event hall with no one to fetch me.

"Bunny." I poked his arm.

He drove a car that he probably got from Green's shop- there's literally a sticker on the dashboard in front of me with Fitzgerald's Vehicle Rental printed on it.

"Bunny." I poked his arm.

He grunted in annoyance but his eyes stayed focused on the road.

Fine.

Be that way.

"You didn't have to lie about last night." My mood did a complete 180, and the reason may be because my hormones are all over the place and I'm tired and hungry altogether.

I'm on my period.

Yeah, I want to rip out my uterus.

"I wasn't with you, I was with-"

"Corbyn." He snapped. "Yeah, I know."

"I don't like lying." I quipped, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Oh right." He scoffed, giving me a side look.

"Because you only like being alone with Corbyn." His grip on the steering wheel tightened.

I gasped in offense. "What are you implying?"

"You like Corbyn." He growled out, chest heaving up and down heavily.

The way he gripped the steering wheel made it look like it was gonna break sometime soon.

"I do not!" Came my immediate answer. But the way my heart stuttered made me feel like I was unsure of what I just said.

I don't like Corbyn that way.

Right?

I shook my head at my conflicting thoughts.

Focus Charlotte.

Focus.

Daniel's head snapped towards me and the car came to an abrupt halt in the middle of the road.

My eyes widened at the sudden obstruction. "Daniel we could have died-"

"You don't like Corbyn?" He grined ear to ear.

I narrowed my eyes at his sudden change of mood. "I like him."

His mood dropped.

"As a friend, though." I shrugged off the queasy feeling in my stomach.