🐺XL🐺

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

Yoongi's POV

He should have known Jimin had played him like a fiddle. That tone that was on the phone pissed him off. He knew what that voice was, a frantic, worried person. A concerned lover. It only brought more questions to mind.

Was it even all real? The memories of him with Jimin were images he held dear. He fell so quickly, so dangerously without thinking about the possibility that Jimin could hurt him. Everything he remembered felt like thorns growing on his heart. The smile he was captivated by. Those ruby eyes that lured him into a poisonous entrancement. He was only but a stepping stone towards Jimin's goal. A selfish desire that didn't include him.

Namjoon had handed him more documents that he had gathered. "In the last few centuries, there had been a report of a missing ring from all the five main wolf clans. All these rings had a sacred crystal called the Luna seed. It was a gift by the Moon Goddess to the first werewolves. And it was to be passed down to the Luna of the pack." Yoongi's gaze was on the communication set up, where he was waiting for a call. He couldn't help but feel his frustration rise as he waited for Jimin's clan to respond. His whole plan depended solely on how much Jimin needed this ring and the effect of the mark he place on him.
He hoped it was enough.

"After digging around. I found something interesting." Namjoon handed Yoongi a set of photos and paintings, some that have dated many centuries ago. There were also other reports sent in from other ally packs. A beautiful creature was described in the reports, and Jimin's familiar silhouette could be seen from the photos, the painting's looking familiar. Every century, the sacred Luna stone had been stolen from the large packs. This was the reason why Yoongi's pack had kept a fake as per tradition. But he never knew why that tradition was in place until today. So Jimin was behind every untraceable heist? "But there was no mention of the Luna ever pretending to be any of the previous Alpha's mate."

Yoongi threw the documents away. He already felt foolish enough for losing to his heart. "The connection we had as mates cannot be forged. But he probably used that to his advantage."

Namjoon sighed. "Sir he tricked you. He doesn't deserve you. We should leave him with his vampire clan. A marriage between another clan-"

Yoongi glared at his head of guard, watching closely as Namjoon lowered his gaze. A feral growl passed the Alpha's lips. "If you were in my place and Seokjin did the same thing, could you still imagine yourself marrying someone else?"

Namjoon didn't hesitate. "I wouldn't sir."

"Jimin is mine. He will be the Luna of this pack whether he wants to or not. He will be under my control." Yoongi seethed. "Because despite what he did. I will take no other mate."

Suddenly, in the midst of the silence, the phone rang. The sound echoing through the room. Yoongi wouldn't deny the relief he felt. No news would have been bad news.

"By the woods south of your territory. Two vampire's will hand you the Master. And within a week, if he has not healed as promised. Prepare for war."

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

Love Minty xx