S2: 1 | The Attack of the Fangirls

Welcome to the first chapter of Boy Band Games: Season 2!

Word Count: 5,323 words

-

IF ANYONE EVER told me that one day I would be on my knees, begging for a boy to take me back, I would have laughed at their face and told them to flickity fluck off. I mean, how could I possibly get into a situation like that, right?

Well I guess I may have overestimated myself and thought that, "Hey, I'm so flickity flucking independent that I don't need a man to validate my existence so pshh, I'm never gonna be on my knees, begging a man to take my sorry self back!"

Man was I wrong.

I repeatedly banged my hands on the hotel room door, desperately trying to get to the boy who probably found this whole situation amusing.

"Let me in!"

Okay, maybe the whole take me back concept made you confused and dazzled- confuzzled. Just so you can get a whole gist of what's happening, let me take you back two hours ago.

"Trina, do you have a spare toothbrush?" I called from inside the hotel bathroom.

We've been staying inside hotels for the most of the tour. We only stayed inside the bus whenever we travelled.

It's been two months and a half since the beginning of tour, and so far, nothing interesting has happened.

It's kind of boring if you ask me. There are no ducks, no rave parties, or even noisy mini bars- heck, I can't even find a single bottle of vodka lying around! These boys are so boring.

They're usually out playing in stadiums with Trina in front row, while I stay inside the tour bus or hotel, all alone. It's not that I don't want to hear them play. It's because of the fact that most people in their fandom know me, and I'm not really sure how I feel about that.

Just this morning, I went to get McDonald's breakfast for myself, when a posse of teenagers approached me and asked for pictures. That bit was okay, but when they started bombarding me with questions about my involvement with the band, I shrunk back and ran away.

Ah, showbiz, I'll never understand you.

"You lost your toothbrush again?" Trina called from inside our shared bedroom.

I nodded, then remembered that she couldn't see me, "Yup!"

I heard her sigh and walk towards the bathroom. She meant against the bathroom frame with a sigh and gave me a new toothbrush. I put some toothpaste on it, before brushing my teeth.

The girl was in her usual nighttime attire- no, it wasn't her sleepwear, rather, it was a semi-formal outfit for another one of the meetings the BBG management set up for her.

She was clad in a fitted pink sheath dress, and peach wedged shoes. Her makeup was done minimally, but no amount of that could possibly cover the amount of bags she had lying under her eyes.

Part of her duty as the big winner of the reality show was to go to charity events with and without the boys. It was clearly stated in the contract that she signed when she won. However, for the past two months, Trina's been working non-stop, that she hardly ever has time to get some shut-eye.

"You look tired, Trin." I said, after spitting out the toothpaste from my mouth.

She sighed, "I am."

I gargled water, spat it out, and repeated the process.

"You should rest." I gave her a once over. "You need it Trin, I'm not even kidding."

"But tonight's function is super important." She reasoned. "It's the last concert of the US tour, and tommorow morning, we leave for Europe."