🐺XLV🐺

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺
"Where are we going?" Jimin asked as Yoongi helped  him dress into some clothes. The Alpha was quiet even as he attached a new set of chains onto Jimin's wrist.

"I've had these special silver chains ordered. They have holographic paint. So they cannot be seen by others." Yoongi kissed Jimin's cheek gently. "We are going for a walk in the garden." His hands around the vampire's waist as he guided him to entrance of the mansion. "Behave sweetheart." Yoongi cooed.

Jimin pressed his lips together. He didn't fight the situation. Yoongi didn't know if he hated this or not.

"Yes Alpha." He submitted. He nuzzled closer to Yoongi, it was clear he was going to ask for something. "Can I send a message to my clan? I just need to let them know I'm fine."

Fine? Yoongi wondered. The situation was anything but normal. He had captured Jimin here, whether it was against his will or not, he wouldn't be able to describe this situation as fine.

"Behave well and I will allow you to write a letter. It will be checked before sending." Yoongi announced the warning into Jimin's reddening ear. The vampire agreed without hesitation. The Alpha pushed the grand doors of the mansion where he revealed a beautiful lit garden. There had been white rose bushes added as well as various lights decorated on the trees. Jimin could see a crowd behind the large gates of the mansions. The pack members were cheering. Their Luna had come home.

The sun was about to set, the sky was painted with a warm orange, it all complimented the warmth in the red of Jimin's eyes. Yoongi's mate had always been so beautiful, yet here he was dressed in pure white, he was evermore strikingly beautiful. Yoongi gestured towards the crowd. "The pack was worried about you sweetheart. They had been wanting to see you."

The whole garden was filled with red rose petals, it was a romantic evening, one that Yoongi had planned before the whole mess. He wanted to please his mate. To water him with love until he would drown in it all. But now they had to put on an act. That everything was fine.

Yoongi smiled warmly at the crowd and waved. "Good evening everyone!" He slowly wrapped his arms around Jimin, nuzzling the drug that could both cure him of this pain and intoxicate him with pleasure. From afar people could just see this as the Royal couple being in love. They looked perfect. The way, Yoongi was against his neck lovingly.

He held Jimin's hand gently. "Wave at them my love. They missed you, they were worried about you, you should end their worry." Jimin waved slowly and his nerves could easily be mistaken for something else. Yoongi wanted to see the reflection in those eyes. "Could you feel their sincerity? Could you see how much they love their Luna? How much they were willing to fight for you? Just so you can return?"

Jimin's hands trembled in Yoongi's hold. He quickly turned away from the crowd, hiding against Yoongi's chest. Cowering.

Yoongi tilted Jimin's face upwards by his chin to face him. "Why are you looking away? What's wrong sweetheart? Look closely at the people you betrayed."

"Are you happy now?" Jimin's tone had darkened. He looked deeply into Yoongi's eyes like he was reading him. Or could he tell how Yoongi felt since the Alpha had marked him? Was their bond burning deeply within the vampire? Those crimson eyes that were priceless like jewels. He raised his right hand up, cupping Yoongi's cheek. Only the two of them could see the chains that bound them together. "This chain connects us together. The tighter it is on me, the tighter it is on you. If I'm not free, then neither are you."

Jimin's words were cold, turns out he hadn't surrendered completely. He leaned forward, laying a gentle kiss on Yoongi's cheek. This was a reminder. That even though Jimin was tied up, he had always been in control.

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺
I like complicated plots

Love Mintyxx