🐺IV🐺

So here we are again, not edited again xx
Thank you for your sweet comments in the last chapter 💕

IG: xxmintylovexx
Twitter: mintylovex

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

In the end Yoongi decided to stay up late with Jimin. The Alpha had already discovered Jimin's constant crave over hamburgers. And since the chef went home, Yoongi ended up cooking for Jimin.

"So you cook for your prisoners as well?" Jimin crossed his arms. "Is this what usually really happens?"

"You're special." Yoongi hummed. He pushed the plate of burgers in Jimin's direction. "Is there anything else you want?" He couldn't even submit to fatigue after knowing he had finally found his mate. Jimin was ethereal, he couldn't waste a second, not to look. He wanted to make sure he was real.

"How can you tell if someone is special? We only just met." Jimin grabbed the first burger and began munching.

"Then we should get to know each other." Yoongi leant forward. So he could have a closer look at Jimin's features. Even his sweet vanilla smell was wonderful.

"Do you fancy me Alpha?" Jimin asked casually between bites.

He wasn't wrong but to be extremely forward, brought nothing but a harsh blush across the Alpha's cheeks. Yoongi was on the verge of temptation, especially when he had such a pretty mate how could he not?

"Maybe." Yoongi hummed. He wouldn't give in easily. Not until Jimin liked him even a little bit. But at the rate things were going, he could only be hopeful. Who met their mate after ordering to shoot them anyway?

"You look sleepy pup." Jimin hummed sweetly as he pushed his empty plate towards Yoongi. "Maybe you should go to sleep?"

Yes, he was truly on the brink of unconsciousness. He hadn't slept since Jimin got here. Maybe a part of him thought he would slip away. The vampire felt like an illusion. One that could disappear.

"I'm not going anywhere. At least not far." Jimin pointed at his legs that were patched together with a cast. "I'll just sit here."

"No." Yoongi insisted.

"Then do what you want..." The vampire sighed he rolled his wheelchair away and headed towards the living room. Jimin turned the television on for some classical music, his bat demon was perched on his shoulder. Was it glaring at Yoongi?

The Alpha sighed he went to go sit next to him while Agust sat by the door. "Which city are you from?" He asked softly.

Jimin shrugged. "You wouldn't know its up in the mountain regions. Wolves don't like that area."

"Do you have a family?" Yoongi asked.

"Who doesn't have a family?" Jimin hummed.

"You miss them?" The words slipped out before he could stop them. If Jimin was from a pack of wolves, the ceremony would be grand. The two packs would unite if he were the Son of the Alpha. Or even if he were a commoner, the relationship between the packs would be very solid. Even if he were human it wouldn't be a problem. But to have a vampire as a mate, where would he even begin to approach this? "You understand we can't let you go right?"

"I'll see them again very soon." Jimin mumbled.

"Aren't you going to ask questions about me?" Yoongi turned Jimin to face him. "Isn't there anything about me you're curious about?"

"Where do you keep your pack treasures?" Jimin asked. Yoongi was caught off guard. Jimin didn't want to know his age, or if he had any past lovers. the usual questions mates asked each other. "I'm only joking." Jimin teased. He smiled at Yoongi. "You said I was your mate. What is that?" He asked curiously.

"It means I believe you're my destined lover." Yoongi explained.

Jimin chuckled a little and it kind of hurt Yoongi that his culture was being brushed away so nonchalantly. "You believe in that kind of stuff?"

Yoongi sighed. "Werewolves only mate for life. Only one person for the rest of their lives. We believe that our mate was our lover from our past life."

"Pup aren't you forgetting what I am." Jimin asked.

"You're a vampire." Yoongi pointed out.

"And how long do you think a vampire lives for?" Jimin followed. And it didn't dawn on Yoongi that Jimin could be generations older than him. His mind was completely occupied with questions. "Forever is a long time and I don't remember ever meeting you."

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

Thank you for reading 💚

Love Minty xxx