Epilogue

I HAVE LEARNED A LOT of things throughout the past few months. Number one, is that you should always refill your pita stack. Sometimes I forget to do that and end up starving for the rest of the week or so. Number two, is of course, never stop experimenting on new drinks. Because if you do, the world will be terribly bitter. Third, of course, is something that actually makes sense. You should never be afraid to be yourself. Some girls nowadays choose to be part of the norm that society has set for them to be accepted. You have to wear makeup, liptint, crop tops, shorts, have a boyfriend or two, just so you could be classified as normal. A normal chic, girl, lady, or whatever. However, that's not how we girls should go. We should be ourselves. Wear what we want, do what we want, kiss who we want, and fight for what we want.

I know what you're thinking, what if the people don't accept me for who I am and I end up alone for as long as I live?

Well, if those people really care about you, they'll accept you, flaws and all. If some do not accept you, then they aren't real. And we don't need fake people who just bring toxicity in our lives.

We should never be afraid to show our true colors.

Then number four, I realized that you should never give Zachary Herron any chipotle, because when he goes to the loo afterwards, the whole tour bus will stink.

"Zach, what the fuck?!" I heard Corbyn shout from his bunk bed and run outside along witb the rest of us.

We were all outside the bus now."Okay who gave Zach chipotle?!" Daniel asked, making everyone turn to look at me.

I grinned sheepishly, "I'm sorry."

You must be confused as to what is happening. Well, let me tell you a story of how I got abducted by these five boys to join their tour.

Two months ago, the Boy Band Games ended, the fans were the ones that voted, declaring Aria in fifth place, Gabbie in fourth, Chesca in third, Ryenne in second, and Trina as the winner. The girl was in tears when she was declared the winner because she won a pop star boyfriend and the show at the same time.

However, Trina's parents didn't really want her to go on tour with boys all alone, so guess who this blonde girl pulled in with her?

If you guessed Louis Tomlinson then you are wrong, but if you guessed me, then you are correct.
It's been two months since I've been living in this tour bus with them, and the boys have been quite a handful. It's like babysitting a boy band and it's completely, utterly tiring.

"It's alright then." Daniel sighed, looking at me.

If any of you are concerned about my lovelife, then I have good news for you. I'm married! Can you guess who I'm married to? If you guessed pita, then you are correct! I love pita with all my life.

Just kidding. I'm single. However, throughout the tour, Jonah told me that he was back in battle, together with Daniel and Corbyn. The three of them all decided that they'd court me until I say yes, but trust me, I'm still as confused as I was before.. with just a little bit of feelings now. I'm not telling who, though. That's a secret.

"Lotte, are you available tonight?" I heard Jonah ask me while we made our way back inside the tour bus when the air was finally clean.

Trina and the others already got inside the bus ahead of us.

I stood against the railing of the bus inside the lounge room.

I nodded, leaning into the railing more, "Yeah, my schedule actually just depends on your schedule, remember?" I chuckled.

He laughed and scratched the back of his head, "Yeah, well I was wondering if--"

"L, are you free later?" Corbyn cut Jonah off, looking at me with a questioning glance as he entered the bus' lounge.

I was about to open my mouth to answer when another voice cut through the conversation as he walked inside the lounge with his hands in his pockets, "Elora, do you wanna watch a movie later?"

The three boys then looked at each other with narrowed eyes. I gulped, looking in between the brown haired boy with crystal blue eyes, the dirty blonde haired boy with ocean blue eyes, and the blonde boy with sea green eyes.

I pursed my lips as another realization hit me. Number five, I might just be able to figure out my feelings throughout this tour.

I don't know how, but I sure will.

-
Author's Note:

I started writing Boy Band Games: Why Don't We Edition last April 18, 2019 and I finished it today, April 19, 2020. It's been a long year of writing and I want to thank you all for waiting for me to finish this book.

You all have given me so much support throughout this book and I can't thank you all enough! 

This book is my pride and joy,  and for you guys to be able to appreciate it is such an honour for a writer like me.

Thank you all for the unending support on the book! I love you all so much! ♥

Ibiza Shekinah

Follow my Instagram:
@ ibizashekinah
@ isesakii (double i)