I'll never leave you - Zonah

🌈🧸 your imperfections just make you more perfect <3

Third person

Zach and Jonah have been together for almost 3 years, Zach was so happy with him. Jonah's the last person in Zach's life. His parents abandoned him when he was 14, and all of his friends just decided to drop him and leave. But Jonah, he stayed with Zach, and he didn't plan on leaving.

"Do people even know that we're together Jonah? With the amount of people after you?" Zach asked, his voice raised to a louder octave. Jonah and Zach have been arguing about how a girl flirted with Jonah while they were out. Zach didn't mean to argue, he's just scared of losing the other boy.

"For fuck sakes Zach, how many times do I have to tell you that I don't care about them. I don't care about them, ok?! You are the person I'm in love with ok? Now if you keep arguing about this bull shit then I might just leave," Jonah shouted, immediately regretting his words. Zach looked down and immediately broke down into loud sobs. "I'm so sorry baby, I didn't mean it. Come here."

Jonah opened his arms for a hug and Zach put himself into them, gladly accepting the comforting embrace. "I'm so sorry baby boy."

"Please don't leave me," Zach cried. Jonah sighed and held Zach even tighter.

"I'll never leave you angel," Jonah said softly, "I love you."

"I love you too," Zach said quietly. He stayed in the hug and buried his head into the older boy's chest.

"I'm sorry for arguing with you angel, but please know that I'm not interested in anybody else, only you. Ok?" Jonah asked softly. Zach nodded and a small smile grew on his face.

"Ok," Zach mumbled.

"Let's go to bed, yeah?" Jonah asked. Zach nodded in agreement. Jonah quickly scooped Zach up off of his feet, making the younger boy squeal. Zach laughed as Jonah brought him upstairs.

Jonah threw Zach onto the bed and started tickling him. Zach screamed and laughed as Jonah tickled his stomach and neck.

"J-Jonah! Stop!" Zach squealed with a giggle. Jonah stopped tickling him then hovered over him, using his elbows to keep him up. Zach wrapped his arms around Jonah's waist to keep their bodies close together.

The two lovers kept eye contact as they moved their faces closer together until their lips touched. Both boys smiled as the kiss grew deeper.

When they pulled away Jonah pecked Zach's lips again.

"I love you baby boy," Jonah whispered.

"I love you too Jo."

Jonah rolled off of Zach and went under the covers, Zach did the same. Jonah held the small boy in his arms and Zach laid his head on Jonah's chest.

"Good night angel," Jonah mumbled.

"Night," Zach said, his voice soft and quiet. Both boys smiled as they fell into a deep sleep.