I'm going to regret this - Jachary

🌈🧸 don't worry about that person that pissed you off today, you're amazing

Third person

Zach has had the biggest crush on Jack for over a year, it's gotten to the point where he can't even be in the same room as Jack without getting butterflies in his stomach.

Zach sat on the couch in his dressing room, talking with Daniel.

"That show was amazing," Daniel said with a happy sigh. Zach nodded in agreement. "I love seeing the fans having a good time."

Zach nodded once again.

Jack knocked on the door with a smile, making Zach's breath hitch.

"Can I come in?" Jack asked sweetly. Zach couldn't talk without stuttering, so he just nodded. Jack sat down next to Zach, causing the small boy to tense up. "Hey, why so tense?" Jack asked as he placed a hand on Zach's shoulder.

"N-no reason," Zach stuttered. Daniel smirked at the shaking boy, almost everyone knows about Zach's crush on Jack.

"Well, I'm going to leave now," Daniel smirked. Zach sent him a glare, but Daniel just replied with a wink.

Zach tensed up again and slowly turned to face Jack.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Jack asked in a caring voice.

"N-nothing, I'm fine," Zach answered nervously.

"There's obviously something Zay, I'm not stupid."

"I'm going to regret this," Zach mumbled. Zach looked at Jack momentarily before smashing his lips onto Jack's. The kiss started out awkwardly before Jack started kissing back. Jack wrapped one arm around Zach's waist to pull him closer, while the other caressed Zach's face softly. Zach wrapped his arms around Jack's neck to deepen the kiss a little more.

When the pair ran out of breath they slowly pulled away. Zach blushed and looked down slightly. "I really like you Jack," Zach muttered.

"I know," Jack said with a smile.

"What?"

"Maybe next time don't leave your diary wide open while you go to the bathroom," Jack smirked. Zach just blushed even more. "Don't worry, it was adorable."

"Shut up," Zach said shyly.

"Make me."

Zach looked back up at Jack and connected their lips once again. He moved so he was straddling Jack, Jack smiled and held the small boy close.

They slowly pulled away and placed their foreheads together. "May I be your boyfriend?" Jack asked softly.

"Of course Jacky," Zach replied happily. "Now cuddle me."

Jack laughed as Zach cuddled his head into his neck. Jack held the brunette boy close and rubbed his back as he slowly fell asleep.

"I love you Zach," Jack whispered to the sleepy boy.

"I love you too Jacky."

A/N hey angels❤️ how's your day going?