Arguing - Jorbyn

Third person

Third person

"Ugh! You're so frustrating sometimes!" Corbyn shouted at his boyfriend Jonah. The two have been in an argument for the past half hour about a small thing, their vacation.

"Well I'm sorry but you're not exactly a perfect angel either," Jonah smirked. Corbyn groaned as he grew even more frustrated at the older boy.

Jonah just laughed slightly at the blond boy.

"What Jonah? What's so funny? Huh?" Corbyn asked, his voice thick with anger.

"You're so fucking hot when you're mad," Jonah said with a smirk as he walked towards Corbyn. Corbyn frowned forcefully, trying to hide the smile creeping onto his face. Jonah wrapped his arms around Corbyn's waist and pulled him into his chest. "I'm sorry baby, we can go wherever you'd like for our vacation. I love you."

"I love you too Jobear," Corbyn replied as he pulled away from the hug. Jonah smiled and gently pecked Corbyn's lips.

Corbyn smiled and hugged Jonah once again. Both boys smiled and took in the warmth of their lover.

Jonah picked up Corbyn and brought him over to the couch. He sat down and placed the blond on his lap with a smile.

For the rest of the night they cuddled and watched movies.

A/N hey guys! I'm sorry this one's short, I'm not very good at making oneshots where they argue :/ but I hope you like it