Clothing - Donah

Ship: Donah
Famous or nah: Nah

Jonah's POV

My boyfriend Daniel and I were shopping at the mall, I kept noticing him glance at girl clothes in the windows as we walked by. When we walked past a girl clothing store I looked at Daniel with a smile as he glanced at the dresses.

"Want to try some on?" I asked him. His smile grew and he nodded. He pulled me in and I just laughed. He picked out a few dresses then went to the changing room.

First he came out with a navy blue dress on, it went down to just below his knees and it had a tight fit. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist as he was looking in the mirror. "Gorgeous," I said then kissed his cheek. Daniel blushed and smiled his beautiful smile. He went back into the changing room and I waited for him to come back out with the next beautiful piece of clothing.

Daniel came back out with a white blouse and a beautiful pink skirt, the skirt was tight and it went down to just above his knees. "Damn you're beautiful," I said then kissed the top of his head.

"Thanks," he replied with a blush.

Daniel kept coming out with beautiful dresses or skirts and I loved all of them. When he was finished he brought all of them out.

"I'll buy you your favourite," I told him. He nodded with a smile then picked out a red dress that had lace straps, it was a tight fit and it went down to just above his knees. I smiled then he looked at the price, his smile turned into a frown. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"It's too expensive, it's $145," he said with his head down. "I'll choose a different one."

"No baby, I'll get you that one," I told him with a smile.

"No, it's too expensive, I'm not letting you waste your money on me."

"But if I'm spending it on you, it isn't a waste," I said then took the dress from his hands. I walked up to the cashier and paid for it, she put it in a special bag then handed it to me. "Thank you," I said with a smile.

"No problem, also, you guys are an adorable couple," she said with a smile. I smiled back then went back to Daniel. He had a huge smile on his face as I handed him the dress. He hugged me tightly and I felt a few tears fall onto my shirt.

"Thank you so much," he said into my shoulder.

"Your welcome baby," I replied. He pulled away and wiped his tears then I held his hand as we walked out of the store. "How about we go on a date tonight so you can try out that dress," I suggested. Daniel nodded excitedly and I just chuckled softly. "Ok, be ready at 6," I told him.

*6:00*

I saw Daniel walk down the stairs in his beautiful red dress, I walked over to him and put my hands on his waist.

"Damn, you're beautiful," I told him. He blushed harshly and I gently kissed his cheek. "Cutie." He blushed even more and I smiled. I took his hand and brought him out to the car, I got into the driver seat and Dani got into the passenger seat, I held his hand gently as I started driving to our date.

*after the date*

Daniel and I went inside and he looked up at me.

"Thank you for the date, it was amazing," he said with a huge adorable smile.

"Your welcome cutie," I replied with a smile. He blushed then I gave him a quick kiss. "You look gorgeous in the dress." He blushed even more and I let out a small laugh then kissed his forehead. "Let's go to bed."

We walked upstairs then changed into pyjamas and got into bed, Daniel laid his head on my chest and I held him tightly.

"I love you Jo," Daniel mumbled quietly.

"I love you too Dani."