Necklace - Jorbyn

Ship: Jorbyn
Famous or nah: Nah

Jonah's POV

I watched as my crush walked down the hall, Corbyn was in a beautiful, white, skirt that went down to just above his knees, his legs were smooth and he had a pale blue t-shirt on that beautifully complimented his skirt. I admired how he was so open about being gay, but for me, it's not that easy. I'm a popular kid in the school, everybody either wants to be me or wants me, and if I come out then everyone would judge me. I saw the jock, Justin, and his little minions walk over to Corbyn. Justin shoved him to the ground and I stood there in shock.

"Little slut, I bet you're just begging for one of these boys so come up and just kiss you, but nobody will do that because you're a slut," Justin spat. Corbyn held onto his heart shaped necklace tightly, praying that Justin wouldn't do anything to it. Corbyn's best friend, Jack, was just standing there unable to move, Jack has panic attacks sometimes where he's unable to move. "What do you have there?" Justin asked and opened Corbyn's hand. "Oh, you also have a little gay necklace huh?" Justin said as he ripped the necklace off of Corbyn's neck.

"Justin, p-please don't do anything to the n-necklace," Corbyn pleaded.

"What will you do for the necklace back?" Justin asked.

"I'll change, I won't wear these clothes and I'll get a girlfriend," Corbyn said. Everyone around gasped, Corbyn loved who he is and wouldn't change for the world, but I guess now he would to save the necklace. "Please, just give me the necklace."

That's when I lost it, I started running through the crowd to get to Justin but I was too late, the necklace was shattered on the ground. Corbyn was sobbing as he tried to put the pieces back together. "My mother gave that to me before she died of cancer, now my only memory of her is gone," Corbyn said then started sobbing again. Jack quickly went to his side and hugged him tightly. I walked over to Justin and pinned him against the lockers.

"Listen here ok, I bet on my brother's dead body that if you don't leave him alone I will make your life worse and more painful than it is, got it?" I asked. Everyone around was shocked, I'm not one to get into a fight, some even say I wouldn't hurt a fly. Justin stayed silent. "I said, got it?" I shouted. Justin nodded then I threw him onto the ground, he quickly got up and ran out the school doors. Nobody knew about my dead brother except for me, I slid down the lockers and started sobbing into my arms, I remembered the last time I saw my brother, he was going off into the army. He was much older than me, right now he would be 25. I kept sobbing until I felt a pair of arms wrap around me, I looked up and saw Corbyn with tears in his eyes. I gave him a small smile and he returned it the best he could. I hugged him tightly and he cried into my shoulder. A few tears also came out of my eyes but I wiped them away quickly. "Shh, it's ok," I whispered. We pulled away and I did something that I never thought that I would do, I kissed him. I held under his chin with my finger and Corbyn kissed back gently. Everyone stood in shock because they never knew that I was gay, only my family knew.

I pulled away and Corbyn blushed harshly, I took his soft hands into mine and smiled at him. "Corbyn, will you give me the honour of being your boyfriend?" I asked. Corbyn looked up at me with the biggest smile on his face, he nodded then jumped into my arms. I held him tightly and put my head into his shoulder, everyone around us was cheering and smiling at us. The principal came out and told Corbyn and I to go to the office, everyone else just went to class.

Corbyn and I walked to the office hand in hand and sat down together at the principal's desk. The principal sat down and looked at the two of us.

"What happened out there?" he asked.

"Justin was teasing Corbyn about being gay, and he broke his special necklace, I stepped in, I swear I didn't hurt Justin I just gave him a warning," I explained.

"And Corbyn, your point of view?" The principal asked.

"I was just walking down the hall with Jack when I got shoved to the floor, Justin started picking on me and people started watching, then he took my necklace and Jonah came just as Justin broke the necklace," Corbyn explained.

"Ok, you boys are good to go, thank you," he said. Corbyn and I walked to class. On the way I saw the pieces of the necklace, I picked them all up and put them in my pocket for later. We went to class together and sat beside each other.

*after school*

I walked home and set my bag down then instantly went up to my room, I grabbed some gold super glue and went to work at my desk. I pulled the pieces of the necklace out of my pocket and put them on my desk. I started putting the pieces back together.

After about 2 hours I was done the necklace, in between each piece there was a thin line of gold, it looked beautiful, the white pearl necklace with thin lines of gold. I attached a thin chain to it and smiled.

*the next day*

I ran to school and ran to find Corbyn, when I finally found him he smiled.

"Hey cutie," he welcomed with a smile.

"I have something for you," I told him.

"Oh, you do do you?" He said.

"Yes, this," I said then handed him the necklace. Corbyn inspected it then smiled with tears in his eyes.

"It's beautiful, thank you Jo," he said with tears falling. He hugged me tightly and I hugged him back just as tight.

"Your welcome," I replied quietly. I gently kissed the top of his head and smiled at him.

"How can I repay you?" Corbyn asked as he wiped his tears.

"You don't have to," I answered then placed a gentle kiss on his lips. I took the necklace from his hands and I put it on him, he held the heart in his hand and smiled.

"Thank you again Jo," he said.

"No problem."