Date gone wrong - Zonah

⚠️blood warning⚠️

Zach's POV
"Jonah!" I called. Jonah and I were out on a date at a fair and he said he was going to the bathroom but it's been a while so I went to find him. "Jonah!" I called again. I was getting strange looks but I didn't care.

"Zach," I heard a soft voice call. I ran towards the voice and saw Jonah with a knife in his leg behind an empty booth.

"Jonah! Who did this to you?" I asked as I started to panic.

"I-I," he started but then started to pass out.

"No, Jonah, stay with me, ok, look at me and listen to my words, you're going to be alright," I said as I took off my sweatshirt. I put my sweatshirt on the wound and put some pressure to stop the bleeding as much as I could, then I went to get my phone but I remembered that I left it at home, I saw a few people walking past us. "Hey! Can I please borrow your phone it's an emergency," I shouted, motioning to Jonah. The couple came running over and the girl handed me her phone, 911 was already dialed in, they held the sweater on Jonah's leg while I called 911.

"911, do you need an ambulance, police, or fire?" The operator said.

"Um ambulance," I said panicking.

"Ok, tell me your situation."

"I don't know what happened but I found my boyfriend with a knife in his leg," I explained.

"Ok sir, where are you?" The operator asked.

"We're at the LA fair, uh, behind the Farris wheel," I explained.

"Ok, an ambulance is on their way, can you put me on speaker and listen to me?"

"Yes," I said. I put the phone on speaker and set it down on the ground.

"Ok, what's your boyfriend's name sir?"

"J-Jonah," I said getting nervous.

"Ok, what's your name?"

"Zach."

"Ok Zach, talk to Jonah about some past memories together, make sure they're good memories, and keep him conscious," she explained.

"Ok," I replied.

"Is there anybody else there?"

"Yes, a random couple that we're borrowing a phone from," I answered.

"Ok, can they hear me?"

"Yes," the guy from the couple replied.

"Ok, one of you guys hold down some sort of cloth on the wound, but do not take the knife out," the operator said calmly.

"Ok," the girl replied.

"Now Zach start talking to Jonah," she instructed.

"Ok," I said. I sat down beside Jonah and held his hand. "Jo, do you remember the time when we were with Logan, and we were in the pool, then Logan started insulting me jokingly then I pushed him into the pool and he ended up hating me?" I said with a small laugh. Jonah nodded and smiled a weak smile, he started closing his eyes. "No Jo, don't, stay awake, look at me," I said pulling his face to look at me. "The ambulance will be here soon, stay awake for me baby, do it for me." I started getting tears in my eyes and he did too.