Birthday - Zorbyn

Ship: Zorbyn
Famous or nah: Famous

Zach's POV

I woke up and saw Corbyn smiling at me.

"Happy birthday love," he said and kissed my forehead. I smiled back and stretched.

"Thank you," I replied quietly.

"You can pick breakfast, either pancakes here or we go out for breakfast," he explained. I cuddled my head into his chest and smiled.

"I don't want to go anywhere, I just want cuddles," I mumbled.

"Oh, ok," Corbyn said, a little disappointed.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I picked my head up slightly. I looked at Corbyn and he had a sad smile.

"I just planned a whole day for us, I was hoping we could just have an us day together," he said.

"Oh baby I'm sorry, we can still go with your plans, you'll just need to convince me to get up first," I said with a giggle. Corbyn smiled and nodded.

"Ok," he replied. He laid back down so we could cuddle for a little longer, I placed my head on his chest and he put his arms around me.

"I don't want to be 18," I complained.

"Why love?" Corbyn asked.

"I'm officially an adult now, I have to be mature," I said with a giggle. Corbyn laughed a little bit then kissed my forehead.

"Well you're still the youngest out of all of us, we can be the mature ones for you," he said. I nodded with a goofy smile.

"Ok then."

*30 minutes later*

"Let's get up," Corbyn said.

"But you're warm," I complained. Corbyn slowly got up and straddled his legs over me. Then he started to tickle me. "C-Corbyn s-stop," I laughed. He smiled and kept tickling me, making me laugh and scream.

Eventually he stopped then slowly lowered himself to me, he leaned in to kiss me and I also leaned in, but right before our lips were about to touch, he pulled away. "What was that for?" I whined.

"If you get out of bed I'll give you a kiss," he smirked then got off of the bed.

I watched as he got ready into black ripped jeans and a blue t-shirt.

I quickly got out of bed and walked up to behind him, I put my arms around his waist and hugged him.

"Do I get a kiss now?" I asked. Corbyn turned around and smiled.

"I guess so," he replied. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his around my waist, pulling me closer. He quickly brought his lips down to mine and closed the space between us. Our lips moved in sync, slowly and passionately. I smiled slightly which caused Corbyn to also smile.

When we eventually pulled away he smiled at me and I smiled back. He placed his forehead against mine and smiled. "I love you baby boy," he whispered.

"I love you too," I replied with a smile. He quickly pecked my lips then pulled away from me.

"Get ready babe," he instructed. I nodded then quickly changed into blue ripped jeans and a black t-shirt so we'd be opposites.

We both styled our hair and brushed our teeth then went downstairs hand in hand.

When we got downstairs I saw helium balloons on the ceiling and a huge banner that said 'happy birthday Zach!'