Results - Jorbyn

🌈🧸 often, the most difficult roads lead to the most beautiful destinations

🌈🧸 often, the most difficult roads lead to the most beautiful destinations. It'll get better, keep going

Third person

Jonah woke up, cuddled into his boyfriend, Corbyn's, bare body. He smiled as he remember the events from the previous night. Him and Corbyn both had their first time, and the were happy that it was with each other.

Jonah cuddled even more into Corbyn as he waited for he blonde boy to wake up.

A few minutes later Corbyn awoke, he gently kissed Jonah's forehead and rubbed his arm.

"Good morning gorgeous," Corbyn said with a raspy voice. Jonah smiled up at Corbyn and pecked his lips.

"Morning," Jonah replied with a happy tone. Corbyn smiled at the adorable boy.

"You sore?" Corbyn asked teasingly. Jonah giggled and blushed.

"A little," he replied. Corbyn giggled and kissed the brunette's forehead.

"That just gives me one more reason to cuddle you," Corbyn said, making Jonah smile.

"I'd be ok with that."

Corbyn smiled and pecked Jonah's lips again.

"Do you want to get ready love?"

Jonah shook his head and buried his face into Corbyn's chest. Corbyn giggled and held Jonah close. "Ok, we can cuddle for a while."

Jonah nodded contently and smiled even wider.

*1 1/2 months later*

For the past few weeks Jonah has been having pregnancy symptoms, morning sickness, sensitive bladder, sensitive nose, cravings, and many more. He knew those were the symptoms of pregnancy, but he pushed it away, he was a boy, he can't get pregnant, right?

He decided to talk to Corbyn about it.

"Hey Bean, can we talk for a minute?" Jonah asked shyly. Corbyn looked up from his phone and walked over to his beautiful boyfriend.

"Of course baby."

Corbyn placed his hand on Jonah's waist and lead him upstairs.

They went into their bedroom and sat on the bed, Corbyn could tell that Jonah was nervous so he gently rubbed his hands. "What's wrong angel?" Corbyn asked softly.

Jonah's eyes filled with tears as he looked at Corbyn, he didn't know how he would take it.

"I uh," Jonah paused. Corbyn squeezed his hands to comfort him. "I think I'm pregnant."

Corbyn sat in silence for a few seconds, making Jonah panic. "I knew you would hate me."

Jonah broke down into loud sobs. Corbyn frowned and pulled the sad boy into a tight and loving hug.

"I don't hate you love. Remember, it takes two people to make a baby," Corbyn said softly. He played with Jonah's hair until he calmed down. "I love you so much Jo, no matter what."

"Thank you bean," Jonah whimpered.

"You're welcome. I'll go buy pregnancy tests so we can make sure. Ok?" Corbyn asked softly. Jonah nodded and pulled away from the hug. "Do you want to come with me or stay home?"

"I'll stay home," Jonah said quietly. Corbyn nodded and pecked his lips.

"Ok, I'll be home in about 20 minutes, ok?"

"Ok."

Corbyn gently kissed Jonah's forehead then left to go to the store.

••

About 20 minutes later Corbyn walked back into the bedroom with a bag in his hand. He pulled out the box of pregnancy tests and handed it to Jonah.

"Go take one love, I'll be out here when you're done," Corbyn explained. Jonah nodded nervously. "And just remember that I'll love you no matter what."

Jonah smiled slightly before getting up and walking to the bathroom.

When Jonah's phone alarm went off, he checked the pregnancy test. It had two small lines, he's pregnant.

He slipped the test into his pocket and walked out slowly to the bedroom. Corbyn directed his attention to Jonah and walked towards him.

"What were the results?" The blonde asked eagerly.

Jonah pulled the test out of his pocket and handed it over to Corbyn. Corbyn inspected it then smiled at Jonah. He quickly picked up the brunette boy and spun him around. "I'm going to be a dad!" Corbyn exclaimed. Jonah nodded and giggled. Corbyn placed Jonah back on the ground carefully and went onto his knees. He placed his hands on Jonah's waist and gently kissed his stomach. "I can't wait to meet you baby, daddy loves you very much," Corbyn mumbled. Jonah smiled and ran his fingers through Corbyn's hair.

Corbyn stood back up and brought Jonah into a passionate kiss.

At that moment Jonah realized that he had met the love of his life.